Chapter 11 S3~ This Imperfect World

Start from the beginning

Y/N glares as their eyes turned pink.

Wukong wanted to say something but no words came out, as he frowned.

LBD giggles.

LBD~ The two of you showing up with no other friends or backup, and it appears neither of you seem to really be on good terms. Considering how much you've lied to y/n.

Wukong growled glaring at her, while clenching his fists.

YN~ Yeah, yeah, we were never on good terms when I first met him, as y/n.

Y/N glances at wukong, as he stares at y/n.

YN~ But Can you just shut up, and get this over with?!

Y/N said as they broke the chains, picking up their sword.

Y/N stood besides wukong, as both of them glares at LBD.

LBD~ My power has far surpassed what it once used to be. And now I sense you two do not have what it takes to defeat me.

Sun~ That won't stop us from trying.

Wukong glares, as he was getting ready to charge, as y/n stars flames came back and circles around them, as their sword lights up on fire.

Holding the sword tightly, y/n eyes turns pink as mini stars and sparkles swirling around the blade.

Mayor~ Two heros.. Or should I say one hero until the end!

Mayor laughed.

Mayor~ How delightful.

LBD chuckled.

LBD~ . No backup, and just one sword and your fists? So your plan is to.. stab and fistfight a child?

Sun~ We both know that's not what you are.

Wukong snarled.

YN~ Bold of you to assume I never had the urge to stab a "child"

Y/N said sarcastically.

Y/N and Wukong blasted forward with gold swirling around wukong, as y/n had flames swirling around them, as they both charged towards LBD.

................................

In the bamboo forest at a large temple, mei sat on the stone floor, meditating to herself calmly as she kept her newfound power at bay.

Suddenly an old spear was fired towards mei, but she was quicker as she quickly jumped to her feet, avoiding the incoming attack, quickly running around and doing various spins to avoid the other many spears.

Small trails of dark red fire followed in her footsteps as she avoided the last barrage of spears, but nearly tripping over one, as she panicked, a sudden burst of emotion, dark red flames surrounded her form, shaking the ground intensely.

Mei~ No!

Mei yelled as she clenches her fists tightly.

Mei~ The Samadhi Fire doesn't control me!

Mei raised her hands up, as she takes deep breaths, the flames slowly beginning to settle.

Mei~ Breathe..

A flash of red, a flurry of flames knocked all the spears far away from mei, melting them slightly, as the intense flames finally vanished nearly as quickly as they came.