Chapter 2

For the second night in a row, you woke up with your clothes soaked with sweat in the middle of the night. Although, your room wasn't dark like the previous night, because red light came from the window. You got up and went over your window to realize it was the same as the sky in you dream. You decided to go outside, because this made you incredibly curious. You'd heard about the kidnappings and everything, but you were 18, so you were too old to be of the chosen ones.

Once outside, the cold wind was intense and the red sky made your garden look like it was from another world. It looked like you were in hell but for some reason, you thought it looked truly beautiful.

You heard something behind you and the second you turned around, something grabbed your ankles and lifted your up into the sky. You were lucky that you didn't knock your head onto the ground, but you didn't know if you'd rather have been conscious or unconscious for the travel. Blood was ruching to your head from your position and you decided to try to climb on the thing's back.

You bent your knees and grabbed the monster's feet. You now realize that it was a majestic skeleton bird. "Weird" you told yourself. You tried to pull yourself up on the bird's legs and it lost its grip as you weren't downwards anymore. You continued climbing, helped by the bird's thoracic cage and successfully sat on its back, holding on its bones so you wouldn't fall.

You weren't sure how much time had passed when you faintly saw two twin towers. One seemed beautiful- a real fairytale castle. The other one looked like it would collapse any second by now, but to you, it had a certain charm.

The bird went over to the old tower and had no choice but to bring you down since it couldn't let you go in the water. When it finally landed, you thanked the bird and everyone looked at you like you had three heads or something.
You ignored them and walked into the grand hall.

A/n
Hope you liked the second chapter, a bit long for what it is, but it'll start to get interesting in the next chapter, this was only the intro 😌