17: 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 '𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐙𝐔' 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐘𝐎

Start from the beginning

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘

You quickly ran out of the penthouse, closing the door behind you—only to find Haruchiyo walking in the hallway to the door. He looks up from his phone, making eye contact with you. He turned his head at a 25° angle, and look at you confused.

"Hey Y/n—What're you doing outside of the hotel room?" He asked, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Oh uh—" You paused. "There was this huge damn spider in the hotel room and I just uhm ran out!" You lied.

"I doubt it's that big—cmon I'll kill it" Sanzu said and you smiled, opening the door.

Sanzu walked inside, confused as if to why the lights were turned off—that is until Y/n turned the lights on and everyone popped out yelling "happy birthday!".

"Holy fuck!" Haruchiyo yelled almost falling back but thankfully you caught him and bring him to his feet again.

Everyone laughed. "Suprise haru!" You said and smiled at him. "I know you never really had a birthday party so here ya go!"

"Congrats on being 29 idiot!" Senju yelled.

"Shut up!" He joked. He looked around the kitchen/living room. The whole place was decked out in magenta, his favorite color, and on the kitchen island there was his favorite cheesecake from cozy corner.

Sanzu smiled looking at everyone. "Thank you guys" he said.

"Hey where's takeomi, shinichiro, wakasa n benkei?"kakucho  said making everyone look around.

"I don't know—" Mikey was cut off by the yelling and screaming from outside the apartment.

"Shut the fuck up!" Shinichiro yelled.

"Bro has no rizz." Wakasa laughed.

"Will you two stop arguing oh my gosh" Takeomi sighed.

"He started it!" Shinichiro screamed.

"The rizzalante more like the rizz a no show" Wakasa laughed hitting shinichiro.

"Guys Shut up n just go in the damn apartment. They probably already started" benkei said and takeomi opened the door.

"Happy birthday sanzu!" Wakasa said still laughing.

"I hate him I swear." Shinichiro muttered. "Happy birthday Haruchiyo!"

"Happy birthday Lil bro." Takeomi said before trying to pull Shinichiro away from Wakasa.

"You two stop fucking fighting!" Benkei yelled at them. "Happy birthday!"

"Oh hell nah..." Rindou whispered.

"SHUT UP WAKASA!" Shinichiro yelled and wakasa just kept giggling.

"This is gonna be fun" Ran snickered.

Sanzu just looked at the first generation of black dragon members with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Anyways—" You said. "Lets get this damn party started!"

After getting the first game set up, everyone sat near the couch. Sanzu, Y/n, Takeomi and Senju all sitting on the couch (in that order btw), Mikey, Takemitchy, Kakucho and Izana all sat on the love sofa, squished together. Meanwhile Ran and Rindou sat on beanbags around the coffee table. Shion sat on a net chair next to Rindou. Mochii (GORRILLIA)and Mucho sat on the ground with benkei and wakasa next to them. Shinichiro had to of course stay near Mikey and Izana, so he sat on a stool near them. Hakkai, Yuzaha, Mitsuya, And Taiju all sat down on the other couch. Emma and draken sat on the other love sofa, meanwhile Hinata and Naoto sat on the floor together. Kazutora and Baji were sitting on the ground next to eachother.