𝐁𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐧//𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗲 𝗔𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗺𝘀

Comincia dall'inizio

"Gracie darling you are gonna be outstanding, and who cares what other people think, you should be proud of yourself because of how hard you have worked, all the family is so so sooo proud, you are going to be amazing" my mom said bringing tears to gracie's eyes which made me awe.

"yeahhh, you are gonna be hella amazing sissy" I said making Gracie smile wide and open her arms for me so i ran to her and gave her the biggest hug ever.
"thank you i love you guys" she said moving my messy morning hair of my face and placing a kiss on my temple.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

We were now dropping Gracie at the stadium, Gracie could just bring one persone right now as it is the very first show and she choose ME i almost cried, i love taylor so much and i was going to meet her at the same time as i see all the back stage and watch my sister perform on front row tickets. WHAT. A. DAY.

"okey we are here" my dad said stopping the car.
"good luck baby, remember to have funn, and you young lady listen to gracie and don't cause any trouble" my mom said pointing at me at the end. Making me nod rapidly as i was soooo excited.
"love you guys" gracie said waving at them while they drive off.

"all right little monster it's time" she said taking my hand as we walked to the front door of the stadium.
"wait" I said pulling Gracie's hand.
"...i'm scared" I said looking up at Gracie.
She kneeled down to my level and said.
"I know you are but you really shouldn't be we are going to have so much funn" she said smiling at me, I know she's hiding how nervous she's just to look brave in front of me.
"I know it's just, i don't know...how are you not freaking out right now. I mean you are the one singing in front of thousands of people after all" I said
"I'm not going to lie to you. I am FREAKINGG out, but I know that when I am up that stage, everything is going to go away, and in your case I now you are going to have an absolute blast." Gracie said placing a piece of my hair behind my ear.
"Alright...you know i'm your biggest fan right?" I said looking at her seriously, which made her chuckle.
"Oh believe me, I know. Let's go baby" Gracie said letting out a soft sigh and grabbing my hand once again walking towards the entrance.

When we got there everyone greeted us and gave us personalized gaffes.
We started walking back stage but stopped when we heard a squeal from behind us. i froze literally froze with wide eyes. IT WAS FUCKING TAYLOR SWIFT O M G.
"Friendddd, how are you omg it's so nice to see you again" Taylor said while smiling and hugging Gracie tightly.
"Hi Tayy it's so nice to see you again, omg i'm so excited" Gracie said breaking the hug.
"You are going to be a m azing I know for sure" Taylor said rubbing Gracie's shoulder softly.
"thank you that means a lot" Gracie said giggling shyly. I was just standing there probably they forgot I was there or maybe it was just a dream, yeah probably, it's so good to be real.

"Oh! and who is this cutie here" Taylor said shifting me out of my thoughts making me hide behind Gracie.
"This is my baby sister Kenzie. She is a little bit shy right now but she is a big big fan, i'm sure she'll warm up to you in no time, right Kenz?" Gracie said stroking my hair as I was still 'hiding' behind her.
"mhm" I nodded shyly, i'm in front of freaking TAYLOR SWIFT i don't know what am I supposed to do.

"You are absolutely adorable, come
on girls i'll show you around" Taylor said holding her hand up me to hold. I nervously took her hand.

After a while of walking around I figured that Taylor is as nice as everyone says, also Gracie looked so happy which made me so happy too.

"Alright this is the end of the tour..Gracie your dressing room is right this hallway, we have too hours for soundcheck and makeup so better hurry up. Now for you little one, you could stay with me and look at the costumes and stuff or watch how your sister gets her makeup done" Taylor said kneeling down to my level giving me the sweetest smile ever.
"amm well I would love to look at all the production but still want to keep it as a surprise for myself, soooooo i guess i'll go with gracie." I said looking up at gracie with a big smile which she returned.

"auchhhh" Taylor said dramatically placing her hand on her heart. I ran to her arms as the slightly picked me up hugging me tightly.
"Don't worry Tay after Gracie is done with her makeup i'm all yours" I said kissing taylor cheek in response she filled my face with a bunch of kisses making me giggle.

"Alright you should get going" Taylor said placing me down.

Gracie and I walked to her dressing room, I watched her get really and I couldn't feel more proud, she looks gorgeous she is so talented, I'm so grateful she is my sister, I was staring at her until she noticed.
"What are you looking at silly?" she said smiling.
"You are very pretty" I said pacing my chin in the palm of my hand.
"aww come here" she says in awe opening her arms for me but not moving that much as someone is doing her makeup.
I go up to her and she picks me up placing me on her lap.
"I love you" she said softly kissing my cheek.
I snuggle close to her in response, but without noticing I fell as sleep listening to her heartbeat.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

I woke up to a soft whisper on my ear from a voice I recognize.
"it's time kenz, come on you have to get up, I gotta go" Gracie said softly making me whimper and snuggle closer to her letting out a soft "no".
"come on, as much as I would love to cuddle with you right now I really need to go, please" she said so I started to get up and rubbed my eyes.
"good morning sleepyhead, I need you to go with mom now okay?" Gracie said placing me on the floor.
"alright" I said letting out a small yawn, so gracie took the opportunity as playfully poked my tongue immediately regretting it making a disgusted face making me laugh.

After that I just wished the best luck to Gracie giving her a lot of kisses and tight hugs.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

The lights went off as everyone in the stadium started to cheer, then Gracie came out.
I jumped and cheer and sang through all the songs, what can I say? i really am her biggest fan.
Gracie saw me a couple of times making me cheer even louder.

After a couple of songs she thanked everyone and left the stage so I quickly ran to back stage running up to her as soon as she saw me she ran up to me to picking me up and twisting me around.
"YOU WHERE SO AMAZING UP THERE OMGGGG EVERYONE WAS SO LOUDDD" I was hugging her tightly.
"thank you so muchhhh I CANT BELIEVE IT oh my goodness that didn't just happened" she said jumping up and down with me on her arms. I minute later Taylor came up to us congratulating Gracie and saying how cute I was cheering up for her.

This was definitely and amazing day for everyone.
As soon as we came back home I went to Gracie's room already on my pijamas.
"Cie?" I said peaking on the door.
"Come in" she replied so I opened the door and jumped on to her bed cuddling her as she stroked my hair.

Gracie was humming softly making me sleepy
"I wanna be just like you when I grow up" I said in a pretty soft whisper, and with that I fell asleep in her arms.

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

UFF
Sorry for the very very slow updates, but I had to do this one because i'm very proud of Gracie, I'm been a fan of her for almost 3 years now and i'm so happy for her.
ALSOOO
I wrote this in a train from London to Edinburgh (that's why this shot it's nos complete yet, but when i get to the hotel I will fix it) DREAMS DO COME TRUE PEOPLE.
Since I was very young I always dreamed of going to Europe and now look at meeee, I am so HAPPYYYY. GOD BLESS BIRTHDAY GIFTS.
ALSOOO IM GOING TO THE ERAS TOUR!!
AGAINNNNNN BUT NOW FLOOR TICKETS