𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍 𝟏/𝟏

𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓

𝐀 = 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 : Miguel would be the type of person to clean you up and take care of you. So after he breaks the bed and your back, enjoy the treatment after it.

𝐁 = 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 : Believe me when I say he loves your thighs. He loves the soft, plush skin, of your upper-thighs connected to those two dumplings in the back. (lmao)

𝐂 = 𝐂𝐔𝐌 : He probably won't see any use of his, but if he's eating you out, let me tell you.. He will swallow every last drop of your juices I promise you.

𝐃 = 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 : The only thing i'll say is, that..
He wants to 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃 you.

𝐄 = 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 : Don't worry.. He knows what he's doing TRUST me..

𝐅 = 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : Not really what he's worried about, but i'f he had to choose, it would probably be, Face off, Doggy Style, G- Whiz, and for sure missionary. (I wouldn't search those up if i were you.. 👀)

𝐆 = 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐘 : Not at all. He's VERY serious when it comes to it. He won't joke around but when he's finished and pulls out he has this sort of smug look on his face.

𝐇 = 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 : He is so well groomed down there. He shaves so it doesn't look like a damn bush.. 🌚

𝐈 = 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐘 : Nobody can be as romantic as this man, especially if when he's pounding the life out of you, and he whispers sweet nothings of spanish in your ear.

𝐉 = 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅𝐅 : He probably doesn't have time for it. Maybe if he can't leave work, he's sitting at some type of desk, looking at papers and reports scattered all over it, while under the desk is a whole different kind of situation.

𝐊 = 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐒 : I don't think he has one..

𝐋 = 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : Whether it's somewhere with a surface, and a locked door with nobody in the room, he's all set.

𝐌= 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : Maybe it's the sight of your hip-dips (sorry if you don't have them) or the slight jiggle in your thighs..could be the sway of your hips, or it could be if your clothing is clinging to your body, and he's there to see it. But if he does see that and his hands are gripping onto your waist, he's ready to go.

𝐍= 𝐍𝐎 : He doesn't want to do anything that you
don't want to do.

𝐎= 𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 : He's more of the type to give pleasure, but if you want give him some too, he deserves it.

𝐏 = 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄 : If you want him to be slow, he will, but he's fighting himself to be careful. If you want him to go fast,.. brace yourself..

𝐐 = 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐄 : This will probably happen before he goes to work. Maybe spooning at night is probably not the best option if you have work to go to in the morning.

𝐑 = 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐒 : Not any that I can think of..

𝐒 = 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀 : He can go at it for hours..hearing you moan. and feeling you beneath him has him thriving for more rounds.

𝐓 = 𝐓𝐎𝐘𝐒 : Aside from him using his webs as a way to tie your hands together, or keep your hands stuck to the bed boards, I don't think he owns any.

𝐔 = 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑 : We'll if he uses his webs in the process, then you will probably be edged until you beg for a release..

𝐕 = 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐄 : He will grunt, and groan, but never too loudly. If your sucking him off though, that would make him make sounds a little higher then just a groan.

𝐖= 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃 : If he wants to try it, he'll ask you. If you want to, he'll agree.

𝐗 = 𝐗-𝐑𝐀𝐘 : Mans is packing a full 9 inch, almost a ten.. 😳

𝐘= 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 : For you, it's on a whole different level..

𝐙 = 𝐙𝐙𝐙 : If you fall asleep, and he has time, he'll sleep with you. Other then that, he's not necessarily tired..

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓  : 655