Chapter 21: Pirate Wedding

The next day comes by quickly, and the Isle is thrown into even bigger chaos than normal. Due to everyone being terrified of Harry and Rose, everyone does everything that they can to make sure nothing goes wrong on this day.

The smaller gangs unofficially make a truce for the day, not wanting to die over some petty fighting. The big names on the Isle make sure that their minions and servants know not to cause any problems or mischief.

Uma is on her ship, bright and early, ordering her crew around to clean and polish the deck as best they can with what they have. Uma orders Gil to watch over everyone on the ship to make sure nothing goes wrong, and Gil does his absolute best to focus on this task. He doesn't want to be the one to ruin the day.

Uma runs over to the Jolly Rodger to make sure that Harry's getting ready, and that his sisters aren't trying to mess the day up. Harry is nervous and happy, panicking and calm. He can't wait to marry the love of his world, but he's afraid that it's all going too fast. He knows that no matter what, Rose and he are met to be and always will be, but he's nervous about the future. He doesn't know anything about being a father, so he has no idea what he's doing.

"You know, I didn't know what I was doing when I married your mother. You'll figure it out, son." Captain Killian Hook, Harry's father, says from his son's bedroom doorway. Harry looks over at his father after he makes sure his usual pirate attire is looking just right. Killian takes in his son before shaking his head. "No."

"No?" Harry asks, confused as his father walks away and heads towards his own quarters. Harry follows behind his father, trying to figure out what he could possibly be talking about. "What do you mean no?"

"No." Killian says again, only confusing his son even more. Killian opens up his wardrobe and starts to dig through all of his clothes. "You won't be getting married in your coat. Take it off, Harry."

Harry, more confused than ever, takes his usual pirate coat off and sets it on the large desk in the center of his father's quarters. Harry didn't know what else he's supposed to wear since that's his only coat. Then his eyes widen as he watches his father pull his own coat from the old wardrobe.

"Dad, your coat? Are you sure?" Killian's own pirate coat is a dark black with red designs all over it. There are small sliver chains on the coat that have little silver hooks dangling from them. There's a large silver hook sewn into the back with a clock and ship at the base of the hook.

"I'm sure. Make me proud, son." Killian says as he hands the coat to Harry, and helps the boy put it on. The coat is in a lot better condition than Harry's, and it's not ripped at the bottom. There're no holes or tears in the coat, and it comes to the back of Harry's ankles. The sleeves come to his wrists and flairs out a bit at the bottom of his hands.

"I will, dad." Harry says to his father, pride and happiness in his eyes. He makes his way through the Jolly Rodger, the coat flaring out behind him like his old one used to. Harry makes it to the deck of his father's ship, and Uma whistles when she catches sight of him.

"Damn. Rose is going to go wild at the sight of you, Harry." Uma says, and Harry smirks mischievously. That had been the plan, and he can't wait to be married to his little Beasty. "I stopped by to make sure you're ready and your sisters aren't trying to ruin your day."

"Oh, please. My sisters are afraid of me and Rose. They wouldn't dare ruin today." Harry says, and Uma chuckles as she motions in the direction of her own ship.

"Speaking of Rose, I'm heading to check in on her. Head down to the ship and make sure Gil hasn't done anything too bad." Uma tells him, and Harry takes off towards the ship. He wonders why Uma would leave Gil in charge in the first place because the poor sweet boy couldn't remember not to call her Shrimpy.