" is this a bad time Wednesday?"

She shook her head and replied

" no its not she's sleeping since it's almost a blood moon, she's getting tired as she will wolf out soon."

Pugley nodded as he understood and said

" me mom and dad are going out, for a little while they wanted me to let you know, and thing us coming too I don't know why that matters though . Sorry thing "

Thing stomped around pugsleys feet angrily

" thing enough."

Things stopped and crawled to pugsleys shoulder and said

" thanks pugsley, we're are you guys heading to?"

He replied

" well since mom and dad were talking they are going to a show and I'm staying over with my friends for the week. And they mentioned shopping ? I guess? I dotn know what that was about though probably for you guys because, i heard little in it."

Wednesday nodded

And replied

" I think now we only appreciate them now for all they do for us, I hate that I'm just realizing now. But okay thanks pugsley, if you need anything let me know"

Pugsley replied in a tone that was sarcastic but also truthful

" your being nice, u guess Enjd brought that into of you huh"

She frowned and said

" last chance to get out of here pugsley, now"

He went out immediately laughing out loud while he teased his sister .

Enid shuffled in her sleep, Wednesday locked under her as Enid had her head under Wednesdays chin .

The door knocked again

" enter" she said quietly but also so they could hear wednesday "

Morticai peeked in

" wednesday ibknow pugsley told you already but, if your gonna give out be careful, the werewolves are our right now we spotted 9 already just in plain sight. How is Enid doing by the way?"

She looked down at Enid and replied

" well it's a bloodmoon soon. She's been exauhsted form the stress she's been getting better from the advice you told me, and she will wolf out soon you know so if im gone and she's gone we will be roaming someplace not far from home though, she talked to me about it ."

She nodded

" well we have stuff downstairs for you twi incase you get hungry, anything okay ? See you when we get back wednesday love you"

" goodbye mother, have a nice night with father, I love you too"

Moricia left and the whole house wad theirs.

Wednesfay had to go to the bathroom she carefully got out of bed and went to the bathroom and came back Enid was just waking up yawning and stretched her arms.

" how'd your nap go sleep well my love?"

Enid nodded

And replied

" I slept very good actually "

Wednesday climbed back into bed and realized a large bumb was in the sheets enid thought it was a wrinkle in the sheets but it was not.

It was Wednesdays bulge

She pushed it down and wddnesday hissed through her teeth and groaned

Enid knew what she did and fondled with the bulge