Chapter 19

Leonora Williams

I woke up the next morning with Niall's hand interlaced with mine. I starred at him as he slept.

I wanted to reach out and touch his soft cheeks, he was much more handsome when he slept. He didn't snore nor did he really moved.

Oh my god, is he dead? I reached over and touched two fingers to his neck, I felt a pulse under them.

"Is there a reason why you are checking for a pulse?" He mumbled.

I sighed in relief, "I thought you were dead idiot."

"I can tell." He opened his eyes, they were bright blue. I was head over heels. "Good morning beautiful." He leaned over and kissed my forehead.

I closed my eyes under his touch, I felt at peace. He still loved me even after what happened to me.

"Goodmorning." I smiled.

"Wow." He smiled.

"What?"

"How did I get so lucky?" He propped himself up on one arm.

"Oh my god." I laughed as I sat up, "You are such a weirdo."

He chuckled and kissed my cheek, "But I'm yours."

My stomach flipped, "Stupid stomach." I muttered.

"Hmm?" Niall said as he stood up.

"Nothing. Are you okay?" I asked.

"With?"

"Everything that I told you." I braced myself.

"Nora, I love you no matter what happened to you. I am here for you as I always will be. Are you okay?"

I smiled, "Yeah, I will be. It's going to take some time for me to adjust."

"Take all the time you need. lovely." He smiled.

"I think I should be asking how I got so lucky."

Niall walked over to my side and took my hands and pulled me up. He wrapped my arms around his neck, "Uh huh."

I blushed as I looked into his eyes, "Niall, I-I"

He watched as I formed the words.

"I've never said this to anyone but I know it's true. Niall, I-I love you."

"I know." He leaned in, sealing his lips to mine. "I love you."

"So," Niall said when we walked into the living room. "What do you want to do?"

I didn't know, everything was just so strange to me, I know he was asking what I wanted to do today but I wanted to ask Niall where he saw us going. I feel like I'm getting in too deep if we aren't going to- Nora, don't worry about marriage. Just enjoy the fact, you are in the best relationship you have ever had.

"Nora?" Niall asked.

"Uh, Kenny and I usually go to the farmer's market on Saturdays, we could do that?" I offered.

Niall closed the fridge with a smirk, "That sounds amazing. We are almost out of Kale."

"Ew, who eats kale, anyway." I made a face. He came over to me and pulled me close, he tapped my nose, "I do, silly."

"I figured," I blushed.

"You want to go?" He asked.

"Uh, sure. I just got to go change and then-"