Mumbattan

Miles screamed as he fell through the portal and reappeared in a city that stacked on top of itself.

Roads filled with beeping vehicles went down and down. Miles kept falling, starting to glitch as he hit off the side of buildings.

He landed on a street full of people, accidentally hitting into them as a scarf wrapped around his head. Not being able to see, Miles tripped and fell down a long line of steps and ended up in the centre of...

Mumbattan (Earth - 50101)

Miles shot a web, swinging and finally removing the scarf. His masked eyes widened at the sight of the big city until a familiar voice grabbed his attention.

"You see that? This is incredible!" The Spot exclaimed. "I'm like a whole new person!"

Looking around, Miles spotted Gwen swinging around. "Where did you go?" She muttered.

"If I were to look in the mirror right now, I wouldn't recognise myself," The Spot continued.

"Stay still!" She complained.

"but I would envy that person that was on the end!" The Spot continued to go through different portals he made, making it impossible for Gwen to keep up with him. She finally spotted him.

"I have eyes on the anomaly." She said into her comms.

"Try getting hands on" Jess replied.

"Stop hovering. You're literally hovering" Gwen said, glancing at hologram of Jess. Y/n appeared in the hologram beside her.

"Finish this, quick and don't get yourself hurt" She said, looking a little worried.

Gwen nodded, continuing to swing. "I'll be careful."

Spot appeared beside a family of four who were sitting on their scooter. They leant away from him as he spoke to them. "Hello! Pardon me, locals. Wow. Four on there, wow. That's very dangerous."

He went back through the portal, appearing in a restaurant and disturbing two people. "That looks good!" He started eating the food before asking. "Which way to Alchemax-Oh!" He started coughing at the hot food he just ate.

He popped out of another portal, talking to two women. "It's a place with a big collider-" Webs suddenly hit him in the chest, sticking him to the dumpster behind him.

"Hey, cow spots!" Gwen swung and was about to punch The Spot as he said 'That's the best you could do?' when suddenly Miles swung in.

"Gwen!" He exclaimed. "I'm here to help!"

"Miles?" Gwen looked at him only for The Spot to form a portal and kick her directly in the face through it.

"Foot in your face! You weren't expecting that, were you?" The Spot said as Gwen fell down, hitting against multiple buildings. The Spot got free again. "Neither was I! I'm in the zone!"

"I got you!" Miles swung and attached a web to Gwen, holding her.

"Did you follow me?" She asked in disbelief.

"No! I just saw where you went, and...went there without you knowing."

"You're not supposed to be here!" Gwen said.

"What are you talking about? I'm helping-" Miles suddenly started glitching, causing him to let go of Gwen. He stopped glitching after a few seconds and dove down to Gwen as she fell. "No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!"

Before they could hit the ground, webbing, along with bangles, wrapped around Gwen's and Miles' waists and swung them to safety. They landed on a telephone wire. "I shouldn't have ever come to see you" She said, before swinging off.