2/ Izuku's Fate

2/ Izuku's Fate

[World of Jiang Hu: Base of Silent Night]

Mun Cheon enter the portal and it open in the middle of the base of operation of the infamous organization called: [Silent Night].

In his right hand, is his [Ghost Spear] that accompanied him in many battles and give him overwhelming victories over his enemies.

And in his left hand is the wounded and foreigner to this world, Izuku Yagi, which he carried in princess-style using only a single arm.

When he exit the portal, he was surrounded by the many members of the organization and the other 3 out of 4 Great Demon Lord's...with their weapons in arms, of course.

But upon recognizing who it is, everyone relax their stance and have their weapons down.

Yoo Seon Myung(Whirlwind of the Dark Spirit): Ooohhh~? Brother Mun Cheon, so it is you. Oh? Who is that boy in your arm? Is he from the mainland? If so, then we have to kill him~.

Mun Cheon(Spear of the Black Wings): You can relax, Seon Myung, I will explain everything later. For now, as the fastest of us all here, I want you to call and tell our Lord [Ruler of the Night] and Elder Yoon Cheon Hak (Thousand Sounds of Death) that I wish to call for an immediate and important meeting. Because you will not believe what I will reveal later.

The other 3 Great Demon Lord's and the other members were in shock. For Mun Cheon to call a meeting and involve the Lord and the Elder, it must be something big and important.

Yoo Seon Myung(nod): Alright, since it looks like it's something important, I'll go and inform them. Later, then.

[Moments Later]

In the tables and chairs made of rocks carve by the very own Man Chu San(Axe of Total Destruction) himself using his twin axe and special Qi called: [Destruction Energy], sat the the important people of the Silent Night.

Leader: Ruler of the Night

Elder: Yoon Cheon Hak (Thousands Sounds of Death).

4 Great Demon Lord's:   -Mun Cheon (Spear of the Black Wings)

   -Mun Cheon (Spear of the Black Wings)

4 Great Demon Lord's:   -Mun Cheon (Spear of the Black Wings)