I know it's my fault that for years I've felt like a part of me was missing. I miss that little boy with everything that I have. The hardest thing that I've ever done is walk away from my family, and I did it because I thought it would fix the problems that we had. I felt that if I left that Lennon would be happier, and the problem would be solved. I never wanted to leave, but I felt like I had to.

Every single day since the one that I walked out that door, I spent every second wondering about the little boy that my son has grown up to be. I would think about how he's been spending his days, and what kind of toys is he into. On his birthday's I would spend the day crying all day long and wanting to take the pain away, and then I'd buy one of those stupid number candles and blow it out myself.

I'm curious on what he looks like now that he's grown up a few years, and if the curls he had at the bottom of his hair are still there. Does he still have my green eyes?

Does he still enjoy watching toy story? What's his favorite color? Does he play with cars, or princesses, or firetrucks, or baby dolls?

Does he remember me?

All questions I would know the answers to if I didn't make such a stupid decision. When I told Lennon I regretted leaving and would spend whatever time I had trying to make up for it, I meant it.

———————————————————————————

It was around 5 pm when we wrapped up filming for the day and I've yet to get a phone call from Lennon. I knew I shouldn't let myself get too in my head about it yet though, because she will call. I know she will.

I was in my dressing room now. I just finished changing into a sweatshirt and sweatpants to get ready to leave. Wednesday night is pasta night at Jeff and Glenne's house, and man was I excited. I packed my backpack and grabbed my phone and anything else I might need and started to make my way out to where everyone else was getting ready to head home for the day.

I stopped in my tracks when I opened the door to my trailer and Olivia was standing there, hand raised in the air about to knock. "Oops, sorry. Hey"

"You did a great job today" She complimented.

I smiled in return. "Thanks, for everything"

"That's what I was coming to talk to you about. I was going to ask if there's anything you can think of right now that you need?"

"Oh! Uhm, no. no thank you. I'm good right now" I responded politely, appreciating her offer. I truly do appreciate her asking, but I also don't want to come back to acting and be known as the guy who needs his shoes to be polished a certain way. That wasn't me back then, and it isn't me now.

"Okay" She smiled, and we just stood there and stared at eachother.

"Uhm. Is there anything you need from me?" I threw the question back to her.

"Nope! We are all good then. I'll see you tomorrow?" She turned around and made her way down the trailer steps with me following behind her.

"See you tomorrow" I waved, and we made our way down the street in opposite directions. Her going back over to the crew and I to my car.

Once in I checked my phone yet again, and was met with a few notifications, but none of them being from Lennon. I tossed my phone onto the passenger seat and began driving down the familiar roads to Jeff's house.

About a 45 minute drive later I was unlocking the front door. I was met with music blasting and I could see the two of them in the kitchen dancing and singing to each other with kitchen utensils. It was sweet, so I quietly closed the front door to not disturb their moment.