Prologue - Part 4: I'm here for you

Start from the beginning

Ai: "Is that Sarina-chan you're talking about?" Ren nodded in response.

Ren: "Do you still remember her?" he said as Ai places a finger at her head.

Ai: "I think I saw her before but it been a long time ago."

Ren: "She used to attend your concert 4 years ago. I am pretty sure that where you meet her for the first time."

Ai: "Hm...." Ai still thinking about her past memories.

Ren: "Uh... Ai?" he said but Ai hush Ren up.

As some time passes, Ai finally remembers.

Ai: "I remembered!" she shouted. Her shout caught Ren in surprise.

Ren: "Whoa, you surprised me."

Ai: "Ren-chan, I think I remember now. She used to came one of my concerts at the concert hall. Plus she even confront me at the handshake event too."

Ren: "I see. Did she mentioned anything else aside from her confrontation?"

Ai: "Hmmm... If I remember correctly, she did mentioned about how she wanted to become an idol and how she determined to become one someday." Ren smiles when Ai mentioned about Sarina in the past.

Ren: "Yup. That's her alright. She did said the similar things to me too."

Ai: "Really? Yay! I finally got it right!" her excitement just caught Ren off guard.

Ren: "Where did all of the excitement came from?"

Ai: "Ah, sorry. I just can be forgetting things when it comes with my fans."

Ren: "Are you having memory problems or something?"

Ai: "Sometimes actually. Especially when it comes with long-term memory."

Ren: "I see."

A brief of silence came in until Ai speaks up.

Ai: "So uh... how is Sarina-chan? Is she making progress on becoming an idol?" Her question causes Ren to frown.

Ren starts to recall back the memories that he spent with Sarina before her death. The time where he claimed her as his first friend and his first lover but her illness took her life away to the point where he felt devastated. Ren's hands start shaking when he recall those memories but he calms his nerves and muster up his courage so he can answer to Ai properly.

Ai: "Ren-chan?" she said with a worried face.

(I might gonna put this music here just to express Ren's sadness. I'm not sure if I have to put something like this again in the future. Maybe not too often.)

Ren: "She...she passed away." Ai's eyes widen when Ren mentioned about Sarina's passing.

Ai: "Passed away? W-What do you mean?"

Ren: "In case you don't know, Sarina-chan used to came to this hospital before back when she was 12. The same year when she met you at the concert. Remember when I told you that there was a patient who used to be your fan aside from my uncle?" Ai nodded in response.

Ren: "That patient is none other than Sarina-chan." Ai gasped when Ren mention Sarina as a patient.

Ai: "It-It can't be. What happened to her?"