Silence and Tears

Start from the beginning

Bright had disappointment but he always careful about pregnancy mood swings and attachments... So grantly ok with that.....

Other side win....... Win only with bright shirts..... His loneliness affects babies in his womb....

Doctor advised reya to take care of him properly .....because his BP went up and down..... He is also not mentally strong ..... He slowly developing depression state....

But Reya never care about that she thought it will be ok once babies out....

Oneday suddenly Win got a labour pain and admited  to hospital.... That time Reya convience bright to go to Canada......

Sudden win admission Reya went to late ......

Win with so much fear and loneliness......... No one there for his labour..... Only doctors and nurses encourage him to push the babies one bye one  .......

Once win push the babies he fainted.....

Reya and zen rushed to hospital but win already delivered babies....

Reya : doctor plz.... Babies...

Doc : actually...

Reya : ( got nervous....)plz....where is the babies....

Doc: actually one baby is in serious condition......

Reya : what.....plz ....where is my baby?

Zen : boy or girl ?

Doc : boy baby....

Reya went silent for minute......
Ok give me that girl baby.....

Zen : Reya...

Reya : mom i know....win won't forgive me... But...but bright will be here tomorrow... There is no time....
I will take her. ....

Even reya not asked wins  condition nor see the baby boy .... 

She took the girl baby and left to home.....

Present day 2023:

Zen : actually you came after 2 days.....  Win also unconscious..... That poor little baby boy dead on the same day ..... Am the one done all that to baby boy ......

Bright : so...my baby...,,.,.but what happen win.....

Zen : win wake up after 2 days.....

Past:

Win : zen mom.....

Zen : oh you wake up....I will call the doctor...

Win : first bring my babies ... I want to see them.... Where is Reya .... Once i saw that baby boy face I will give...

Zen cried...cried.. win got anxious...

Win : mom where is my baby.......

Zen : win.... actually Reya went to home with one baby.....

Win :oh....

Zen : but........another baby de....ad...

When win heard that word dead his breathe hitched and he fainted...

Present 2023:

Zen : after that win went unconscious another couple of days .. once he wake up he never speak or not ask any questions... I informed Reya about that but due to the situation she never visit win... Doctors said win developed serious depression and along with some kind of psychological problems.... At last i ....i....admitted him  to my friend 's  hospital with another name .....

Reya also took her  life because of guilt.....

I lost my children bright ..... Reya dead.....win went for away......

Because of our Promises makes our own child life miserable

Bright listen everything nor say any word...

He drove his car................

He dont know how many hours he drive .....when gas drained ...car stopped.....

But ....

Tears non stop......

Bright learnt everything

What should he do..........

But  he determined to take care of win....... And try to make his mental health better......

He started to live with him....

At last he made peace mind that win is his first love......and last love........

He took win to abroad and discussed  all consultant for makes better......

Hope one day....

Win will call  bright by his name........

Live happily ever after...........

Thanks for the comments and vote my dear readers

Kindly leave comment about this story end.........

Love you guys!!!!