My childhood love

Reya : win.....what are u talking? What you know?

Zen mom : don't be ridiculous.. just before you said you don't know the father of the babies  ? Be thankful that your sister take risk to protect your babies future?

Win laughed like manic........... Tears rolled on his eyes...

Win : who take risk mom? It's Reya ? Or me ?

Zen mom: what ?

Win : you think your planned worked so well..... Sorry mom little change....
I know your are taking health check up as card to check for IVF right.....
WHY MOM WHY?

I cried myself when i know that reya can't pregnant..... I got the mail from hospital  about our health report....

You can directly aske me right..... Am i that cunning.....

And i know my mom's promises also.... She promised you that win will become surrogacy male for your daughter..... Right........ But why you choose this path.....

WHY MOM?

Reya cried didn't said

Reya cried didn't said..... Just listen..... Zen didn't give any reaction....

Zen : now.....you know that right ? Then carry that twins and give  to my reya..... What is the prblm.... That babies  burden for you anyway? Right ?

Win: STOP MOM.....

YOU.....YOU .......GUYS.....DRUGGED us for sex.......

How much you drugged us to this thing........

Am i that worthless for your love  guys..... eventhough am adopted...... Am called you mom.....

Am i not your son? If i am your real son maybe am not get this treatment right?

Zen breakdown and cried.....no...no.....i love you as my son....but Reya.....try  to understand win.....plz.... understand win....

Reya : win ...... Plz forgive us .....we tried but we take this crucial path because.......because......

Win : what you afraid reya ?

Zen : win baby...... Doctor said artificial pregnancy can risk both of you and the  child..... Doctor ask to nature conceive that is the reason.....we done...this ....plz...plz... Forgive us.... If we ask this natural concive....you may disgusting about intimate with bright ..... That is the reason we drugged you guys ......plz ..... Am sorry....... Plz.....

Win : REYA ? IS THIS THE ANSWER ?

Reya : rude face..... So you know ?

Zen look at reya in disbelieve..... Is there some other reason ?.....

Win : so you know right ?

Reya : what ?

Win : when i asked you to  show the bright school uniform photo clearly? Why did you cut the call that day ? Why you always make sure to avoid me for video when you are with bright appartment in Canada?

Reya : no particular reason..

Win : REYA?  You know that right bright loves me in the past....am his first love...

Reya : yes....

Win : eventhough i saw bright at the moment he is that boy from my school who cherish me and promise me to comeback for  me....

Reya :  he forgot that past.... Am also loving him...win.....you are his past....i don't want to open it.....it will awkward for our relationship win....plz understand....bright aslo loves me only ..... He forgot you....

Win : i know.......that is the reason.... I keep distance from him.......BUT WHY REYA WHY?

Reya : ( cried...) I got scared win...
. You may take him from me..... That fear..... Am done this...

Win : you may love him this past 4 or 5 years  ..... But i love him more than 10 years Reya....... I love him from my eyes first time saw  him...... He is my first love and last love .....
BUT

ALL I sacrificed for you.......... Your love for bright.....i drown myself.......

But you guys.....wt you have done......

Reya : plz win.....bright loves children ...i need them ....

Reya hold win' s leg and cried.....

Win : you can have one child....but another one for me.....

I WILL KEEP ONE BABY FOR MY SELF.....FOR MY LOVE......BRIGHT

Said that win fainted......

...…................................................................

Can mother's love different from blood to adopted?

Can love change us as a different person?

Who's fault this?

Reya that much become blind for her love ?

Feel free to comment guys.........

Do you guys think it only zen and Reya fault that they take advantage of wins kindness and love?

Or

Win not set boundaries for his relationships? He dump to sacrifice everything for his adopted family ?