"No! You stay right here!" Charles's mom stands up from the couch which startled Charles's dad.

"We will talk about this right now! Who is it?" Mrs Rose starts walking towards Charles. 

"Mom..." Charles mumbles while looking away in embarrassment.

"Charles is turning into a man! Remember, always treat a woman right; trust me, they always think they're right..." Charles's dad was interrupted by a sudden hit by Mrs Rose who angrily slapped the back of his head.

"Guys, seriously, leave me alone," Charles groans in humiliation, wanting to escape his parent's protest. His parents laugh at Charles's reaction and Charles couldn't help but laugh along too. 

"What's happening?" Sera says entering the living room from upstairs as she heard the commotion.

"Charles has a girlfriend!" His dad announces. 

"She's not my girlfriend! Yet..." Charles says hesitantly.

"It's a first date!" Mrs Rose shakes Mr wang's shoulder in excitement. 

"We must get you your best clothes! Micheal! We need your cologne! Ooh! And we have to style your hair!" Mrs Rose grabs Charles and pulls him to the side. 

While Charles's parents proclaimed with excitement, Sera thinks about what they had just said.

"Is it, Mia?" Sera says with a grumpy look on her face. With that, Both Mrs Rose and Mr Wang turned to look at Sera and back at Charles.

"Lillie's daughter!" Mrs Rose gasps, she looks even happier than ever, Charles swears she looked as if she was going to fly to the moon. 

"Lillie's daughter?" Mr Wang repeated with a questionable look. Rose groans and hits him in the back of the head again.

"How can you forget?" She says. "It's the nice blonde girl who Charles always hangs out with!" 

"Oh!" Mr Wang exclaims and they both continue to celebrate. While they were distracted, Charles quickly sneaked up the stairs, fast-paced walking into his room and shutting the door. He sighs out a breath of relief while he quickly opens his phone to reveal notifications from Noel.

*****
TINY EMO BOY (NOEL)

Noel - so how did it go? 

Charles sees the text message and immediately starts typing on his phone screen.

Charles - You won't believe it

Noel - You failed didn't you

Charles - NO I DIDN'T !!

Charles - I DID IT MUAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

Charles - We're going out on a date omghashdhsdhshdh help me she's so cute oml you should have seen how beautiful she was shes so gorgeous you don't understand

Noel - Yeah you down bad fr 

Charles - You can't judge me, you down bad for Pockey too

Noel - stfu 

Charles - OOPS DID I SAY SOMETHING JHAHHAHAHHA

Noel - I hope ur date goes wrong 

Charles - omg that's so mean I'm literally crying!!

Noel - good!