Fortunately, with the silence of everything, Moira and Hayley were able to get the necessary rest they were seemingly required by Elijah and Rebekah. While the sleep and princess treatment was enjoyed in the beginning, it had grown quite annoying within the past week that had slowly dragged by. It was evident that the two girls had grown used to relying on themselves rather than others.

                On her trip to the kitchen, Moira hadn't missed the sight of Klaus and Elijah sitting quietly on either side of the living area. The elder brother sat in a fabric chair, one ankle put on the top of his knee; the younger sat on the antique couch across from the other.

                Though, it wasn't the sight of the two brothers sitting in the same room that had brought the girl surprise. She had taken notice of the subtle actions Klaus had taken to please his elder brother, to perhaps win his way back into the man's good graces. While she didn't think Elijah should grant the hybrid the gift of forgiveness, that was exactly what he'd done, much to her confusion.

                It was the sight of the book within Klaus' hands that took her by surprise. Over the couple months Moira had lived with the family, never once had she seen the hybrid pick up a book – he just didn't strike her as the type. Maybe it was the fact that she'd only ever witnessed the wild, impulsive side of him. No one would ever think a man of such a violent nature like Klaus would even take the time to pick up a book. It seemed he had proven Moira wrong.

                When Moira entered the kitchen, she was also slightly taken aback to see a certain brunette werewolf standing before the fridge. Even with all the sleep she'd gotten, Moira had always been the first to emerge from her bedroom.

                "Well, what's got you out here bright and early?" Moira jokingly asked the Marshall girl.

                 Hayley shut the pantry doors. "I don't know." She replied, shrugging her shoulders. "Was just hungrier than usual this morning. The real question is, why are you late?"

                "Oh, you know," Moira followed with a nonchalant shrug of her own shoulders, walking around the island and making her way toward the cabinets to retrieve cereal bowls. "Had a dream I was married to Brad Pitt, woke up, tried to go back to sleep in hopes I could escape reality for a but, but I couldn't."

                "Mm." Hayley hummed, placing the box of cereal on the island beside the cereal bowls Moira had taken out. "Life's just so unfair."

                Moira rolled her eyes, nodding in agreement. "As if I don't already know."

                "Good morning." A familiar voice greeted the two ladies. The two diverted their attention from one another and toward the vampire before them.

                "Morning."

                "Hey."

                As Hayley turned and walked toward the fridge, a blonde vampire burst through the french doors to their left. Moira furrowed her eyebrows in confusion of why Rebekah had been outside in the first place, seeing as she was the one that had suggested alongside Elijah that they all remain within the walls of the plantation home.

                "Listen, I know we might be the only ones that actually drink milk," Hayley began, gesturing toward herself and Moira. "but would it kill any of y'all to make sure it's on the grocery list?"