Burpy x 4

during the final round of the slugout the ghoul was fired and eli fired burpy.
eli:you can do it burpy!
burpy chirps in agreement as he flew at the ghoul.
the ghoul transforms into it velcimorph and burpy he glowed but not only did he transform he split into 4! much to the shock of everyone as they saw orange red blue and black flames from 4 transformed burpys as they over powered and beat the ghoul as eli was declared the winner as the replay showed eli only shooting one slug before it showed burpy splitting into four there was the original burpy along with a red and black burpy with a gold tooth a blue and white burpy that like showing off and a black and grey burpy with a gnarly scar on the left side of his head as they all looked to each other before they all went to eli who welcomed all four.
eli:woah burpy or burpy's?? i'm gonna have to give you three new names.

after the duel the new shane gang was formed as they soon went to a frost cavern to get new slugs. but pronto made a mass frost over as everyone got on their mecha beast and rode outta there but the exit was freezing over as eli uses his red and black burpy he named Edge.
eli:let's do this edge!!
edge nods as he has a big smirk on his face as eli fired him his blaster broke. edge transform but his velcimorph was different as it has magma flowing through is skin as he has a volcanos on his forearms as he turned up the heat as his mere presence melts and burns away the ice and stone as they all get through safely as they all saw edge's new velcimorph as he turned back he was still red and black with his gold tooth as he now has a more volcanic look to himself as everyone was amazed by it.
eli:woah edge look at you!! but how??
kord:i think the situation caused him to change becoming a whole new slug.
trixie:wow he looks powerful!
eli:woah he is look.
they all turn to where they exit and their jaws dropped in surprise and were shocked by the sight as the ice and stones were melted and burnt badly as it looks like a massive cave entrance now as they all looked to edge who was also shocked by this.

eli:i guess your not a infernus anymore buddy your a Volcainus edge likes the new species name as he cheers as do the other slugs as they congratulates him as does his brothers burpy blu and ax as they chat with their brother.
trixie:oh man your blaster.
eli's blaster was majorly damaged as it sparked badly as they all go to red hook's where things go like cannon as eli gains doc and he was happy and found out he is a healer.

after that day everyone is training until some slingers came by for a duel as the slugout began eli used edge as he transformed and he over powered most of the other slingers slugs except a aquabeak as banger was the one who help win the duel.