PAW Patrol: A Boys Sleepover

It was a hot July day, and Ryder and the pups had just gotten back from a mission. Everyone was tired.

"You pups go relax. I'm gonna go change into some more comfortable clothes." said Ryder

They all went their seperate ways. Ryder went to his room and changed into a red t shirt and blue shorts. He also took his shoes off.

"Man, what a day!" said Ryder "Hmm. I think I'll call Carlos."

Ryder sat down in his swivel chair and moved forward towards his desk. Then, he turned on his computer, and called Carlos via video call. Carlos soon answered.

"Oh, hello Ryder. What's up?" asked Carlos

"Nothing much. And you?" said Ryder

"Same thing." said Carlos

"Well, we just got back from a mission. Mayor Humdinger stole some chickens. I don't know why though." said Ryder "Also, it's soooo hot here! How about you? Do anything exciting today?"

"No, it's super hot here too, so I just stayed inside and watched TV all day." said Carlos

"Wish I could've done that today." said Ryder "How's Tracker?"

"He's good. He's sleeping right now." said Carlos, moving over and revealing Tracker sleeping on the bed.

"Oh ok." said Ryder

Suddenly, Carlos' face became sad. Ryder noticed.

"Carlos? Is everything alright? You look sad." said Ryder

"Yeah, it's just...it gets lonely here in Mexico. I don't have any friends here besides Tracker. Mamá does stuff with me, but she's also busy sometimes. And papá is always out exploring. I'm just kinda...well, lonely.

Carlos looked down.

It was then that Ryder got an idea. An amazing idea.

"Hey! I know!" said Ryder excitedly

"What?" asked Carlos

"We could have a sleepover! TONIGHT!" said Ryder

"Really?! That would be totally awesome!" said Carlos

"It sure would!" said Ryder "I'll go ask mom and dad if it's ok."

"And I'll go ask mamá!" said Carlos

Both boys rushed off. Ryder raced to the lounge area where his parents were. He was very excited.

"Hey mom, dad, can Carlos come over for a sleepover?! Please!" asked Ryder eagerly

"Hehe, it's alright with me buddy." said Robin "What do you think hun?"

"I'm fine with it." said Riley

"Really! You guys are the best! Thanks!" said Ryder. He rushed back to his room to tell Carlos the news.

"Hehehe, I haven't seen him act that excited in years!" said Riley

"Well, he may be mature, but he's still a kid. He's still our little guy." said Robin

"You got that right!" said Riley

Meanwhile, Ryder entered his room and quickly sat down. Carlos was waiting for him.

"My parents said yes!" said Ryder

"And so did mamá!" said Carlos "You get things ready. I'll pack my stuff then leave. I'll be there in an hour."

"Alright then. See you soon!" said Ryder

"You as well." said Carlos

Ryder hung up. Then, he immediately got to work. He left his room and went to the kitchen, where he raided the pantry. He took some some big bags of Doritos, both Cool Ranch and Nacho Cheese, and Cheetos, as well as some tins of different flavors of Pringles. He then went to the fridge and got a few cans of Coke, Pepsi, Dr.Pepper, and Mountain Dew. He took the snacks and drinks back to his room, then went back to see his parents.