Keishi nodded, still in a state of fear as the teacher lifted Keita. Keishi stood there until he felt a hand holding his hand.

"Come, let's follow teacher," the girl said, tugging him forward as they ran after the teacher who was carrying Keita.

Because Keita's asthma attack was quite severe, the school decided to send him to the nearby University hospital. Keishi came along with the teacher and the girl who called the teacher because Keishi won't let go of her hand.

"Keishi-kun," the teacher called Keishi, who was sitting in the lobby of the hospital with the girl sitting beside him while he's still holding her hand. The teacher crouched down to get to Keishi's eye level. "The school had already called your mother. She'll be here soon."

"Mama..." Keishi muttered. He's not crying but he still looks shaken up. "What about Ta-chan?"

"The doctor will talk to your mother. But Keita-kun will be fine now."

"You hear that? Ta-chan will be fine," the girl said before Keishi blinked and slowly turned his head to the side to look at her.

"Umm...who...are you again?" he asked slowly before his gaze fell down. "And why are you holding my hand?"

"Eh?! You were the one who didn't wanna let go of my hand!" the girl yelled as she tried to take her hand back but Keishi had a firm grip around it. "See?! You won't let go of my hand!"

A few heads turned to them as the teacher laughed awkwardly, trying to calm the girl down. In the end, Keishi finally let go of her hand. He's still convinced she was the one who doesn't want to let go of his hand and not the other way around.

When the teacher left for a moment, Keishi decided to break the silence and asked the girl what her name was.

"Akari," she said. "You're Shi-chan, right?"

"How'd you know?" Keishi asked.

"I heard Ta-chan calling you that."

"Keishi. My name's Keishi."

"So you don't want me to call you Shi-chan?"

Only Keita, sometimes you and Hawks call Keishi that nickname, and his sitter as well. So to hear someone else call him that, Keishi was silent for a few seconds before he muttered. "I guess...it's fine if you call me Shi-chan too."

"Then, you can call me Akarin."

"Akarin..." Keishi muttered. "By the way, how'd you know Ta-chan was having an asthma attack?"

"I didn't," she said. "But when I saw him running after those bullies, I quickly called teacher."

"Thank—"

"Keishi!" your voice made Keishi flinch before his eyes widened and visible relief passed through his eyes as he turned to look ahead.

"Mama!" he yelled as he jumped from his seat and ran towards you, arms open wide before he embraced your waist. "Mama, Ta-chan...Ta-chan!"

"I know..." you muttered, crouching down as you buried your face on Keishi's small shoulder. "I know...let's...calm down first."

"Mama," Keishi started, before he leaned back a bit to look at you. You wouldn't have known until Keishi said it. "You're trembling, mama."

While you and Keishi are ahead, the little girl, Akari, remained on her seat as she watched you two.

"That's Shi-chan's mama?" she muttered, blinking her eyes as she tilted her head a bit to the side. "They look like each other."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗪𝗞𝗦 || k. takamiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें