Unspoken Feelings

a/n: Basically the background in this one is that you and Tony have never gotten along. From the moment you met him, all the two of you have ever done is bicker and argue. Until now, when all the suppressed emotions behind the arguing come to light in the most unexpected of ways.

Y/n stepped out onto the balcony, feeling the weight of the evening's events pressing on her. The air was cool against her skin, offering a brief respite from the bustling gala inside. But to her surprise, Tony Stark already stood there, his signature smirk slightly faded, replaced with a weary expression. She teased him, as per usual. "Exhausted already? And here I thought you were the life of the party," she adds in a mocking tone.

Tony chuckled, a forced sound that betrayed a hint of vulnerability. "Well believe it or not, even the 'life of the party' needs a break sometimes. This shit can be," he sighs. "Draining."

His eyes met hers, and for a fleeting moment, the air crackled with unspoken tension. The constant bickering and banter dissipated, leaving only a charged atmosphere of unspoken emotions. And a silence drifted over them.

But in that moment, they didn't need words. Their eyes alone spoke volumes. Y/n couldn't help but notice the depth in Tony's eyes, his gaze holding a mixture of longing, admiration, and a vulnerability he rarely allowed himself to show. She saw the desire, the love, and the yearning he had kept hidden beneath their constant clashes. And as her own eyes remained locked with his, she knew that her feelings mirrored his, laying her heart bare in the depths of her stare. Love had silently woven its way into their relationship, undetected until that very moment.

Emotions surged within her, threatening to overwhelm her composed exterior. Her eyes welled up with unshed tears, a mixture of fear and hope intertwining. She opened her mouth to speak, but before she could utter a word, Tony closed the distance between them, his lips capturing hers in a passionate and long-awaited kiss.

Time stood still as their embrace grew tighter, their bodies pressed against each other as if they were the missing pieces of a puzzle finally found. The kiss spoke volumes, conveying years of suppressed emotions and unspoken declarations.

Y/n clung to Tony, her voice trembling as she whispered through tear-streaked cheeks. "Please. Don't let go." In response, his hold on her tightened, his voice filled with determination. "I won't, y/n. Never again."

They pulled back for a moment and their eyes met once more, unspoken promises hanging in the air. And as they leaned in for another kiss, they exchanged words that held the weight of a lifetime.

"I love you, y/n. More than words can express." Y/n's voice quivered as she whispered her reply, her heart bursting with long-held emotions as she replied,"I love you too, Tony. And I have for so long." They embraced again, sealing their love with another passionate kiss. It was a moment of pure bliss, a culmination of years of banter, tension, and unrequited love. In that embrace, they found solace and the assurance that they were meant to be together.

Their hearts beat as one, and their souls intertwined, their connection stronger than ever before. They knew that from that moment on, their journey would be filled with love, understanding, and the unwavering support of two souls finally united.

As they continued to share kisses, tears of joy and relief mingled, their love story unfolding under the moonlit sky. From that night forward, their bickering would take on a new meaning, a playful dance of two hearts now forever entwined.