impulsive hair dying Tommy + Techno

TW : swearing
3RD person

Tommy walks in and slams somthing on the counter. " And what is this?" Techno asks. " Its hair dye." Tommy replies. " Let me guess you want help dying your hair?" Techno says.  " Yes, please. I will help you dye your roots and the ends of your hair black black because I know you've wanted that for a while" Tommy says as he puts a box of black hair dye on the table infront of both of them as he smiles. Techno looks at him with a grin creeping up on his face. They look at each other with mischievous lurking in their eyes.

They both walk upstairs tommy kneels down so Techno can do his hair. ( Techno is 6'3 so he isnt much taller that Tommy.Tommy is 6'1.) Techno reads the instructions and starts getting to work. After about 5 minutes Techno is done with Tommys hair. " Wait, do you care if this shirt gets dye on it?" Tommy asks. " Ohh shoot good call." Techno replies. he gets up and leaves the room after a minute of so he comes back with his clothes changed he is in a black t-shirt with a pair of grey sweat pants and a brush in hand. while Techno was changing tommy grabbed a stool so Techno could sit and Tommy could do his long hair easier. Techno handded Tommy the brush , tommy new what to do immediately. Tommy brushed through Technos hai getting the knots out. Tommy starts dying Technos hair. After that they both just sat in the bathroom talking they had set 30 minute timers each because there was like a 5-10 minute difference between them. Tommys timer went off first so they washed his hair out. After tommy they washed Technos hair dye out. They both dry their hair.

" Were home." Phill yells . Tommy and Techno look at each other. " I didn't think of dad." Tommy says while running his hand through his newly darker red hair. They hear footstepts on the stairs. " Ohh fuck we're so done for." Techno says in a low whisper. " Boys where are you?" Phill says. Tommy and techno are desperatly trying not to laugh as they slowly walk over to technos room because it is attached to the bathroom. They both make eye contact. Bad idea. They both burst out laughing . Tommy is laying on the ground while techno is on his knees, they are both laughing their asses off.  Phill walks in and they both stop laughing and give each othe the " oh shit" look...........