CHAPTER 2:THE CONFESS AND THE DATE

The next morning Poppy is all dressed up for school she went downstairs and ate her breakfast while she was eating she kept thinking about Decade and she didn't realize her breakfast was now in shape of Decade head with a heart on it.

EDNA
Poppy dear, why did you play with your breakfast?

POPPY
Oops! Sorry mom didn't realize that.

EDNA
It's ok dear now get yourself ready for school.

Meanwhile Mr Gore teaches the class about the math formula.

MR GORE
Alright class today were going to finish the final chapter of math. Now...

Everyone paying attention in class including Poppy who kept thinking about Decade she also drew a picture of Decade without notice it. But VEE and Bridget notice and they whisper at Poppy.

VEE
Psst Poppy? Poppy? Poppy?

POPPY
Huh?

BRIDGET
Are you ok?

POPPY
Ummm yeah. I'm fine I'm totally fine.

VEE
Then why are you drawing this some sort of superhero?

BRIDGET
Who's this guy? It's like I've seen it before

POPPY
I'll explain to you during recess.

Meanwhile at the canteen...

POPPY
While I'm on my way back home. There was this giant scorpion attacking me last night and this hero name Decade came to rescue me and bring me home safely.

BRIDGET
Woah! Decade rescue you that's so awesome.

VEE
Who's Decade?

EDGAR
You don't know Decade? He's one of our number 1 hero in Pennsylvania. He always love to help. And I bet my sister has a crush on him.

POPPY
Me?! Crush on him?! No way.

EDGAR
Oh really than how can you explain about the breakfast and the drawing. You can't even listen to what Mr Gore said in class.

POPPY
That's not true.

EDGAR
Oh really? Did Mr Gore give us homework?

POPPY
Ummm... Yes?

EDGAR
Wrong! He didn't give it any homework.

VEE
Edgar got a point you do have a crush on him.

POPPY
I guess that's true. But I never talk with a boy that I like what should I say to him.

EDGAR
I'm just gonna leave this chat here. I'm out.

VEE
Bye Edgar.

BRIDGET
Don't worry Poppy we'll give you a tip about talking to boys. You guys help me once now it's time to help you.

Meanwhile at Poppy's house...