𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 48

Start from the beginning

Yuji looked to the side. "No" Yuji said. Megumi pushed him forward. "I'm really sorry for how I acted earlier I was being stupid" Yuji said. "It's fine" Hana said while smiling.

"A common occurrence with Yuji" Nobara snickered with Fumihiko. "Hey stop bullying me!" Yuji yelled.

*MINI TIME SKIP

"Hey guys I'm gonna go to Tsumiki now" Megumi said. "Alright we'll meet you soon then. Back at the hotel?" Nobara asked. "Yeah" Megumi said.

I was about to Follow Nobara but Megumi stopped me. I rose my eyebrow. "Come on you're coming with me" Megumi said. I followed him as we started walking.

"Why am I coming?" I asked. "Because she wants to meet you" Megumi said. My eyes widened a bit. "Why are you surprised? As soon as she heard about you she asked where you were. She's your sister of course she'll want to meet you" Megumi said.

Soon we arrived at a hospital and we went to a room and waited for her. I looked down nervously. "You don't have to be nervous. She's not a monster" Megumi said.

I just nodded but was still nervous. Megumi went silent for a moment and I was caught off guard when he started tickling me. "W-wait! No! Stop!" I laughed.

Megumi continued tickling me and I just curled up into a ball in my seat while laughing.

"Ahem!"

Megumi stopped tickling me and I sat up straight as I looked down in slight embarrassment. I peered up to see a man pushing a girl in a wheelchair up to us.

"Megumi! How long has it been!" The girl asked. "Hey Tsumiki. It's been about a year and seven months" Megumi said. "Oh that's why it's hard to walk... so then this is Y/n" Tsumiki said while smiling at me.

I fiddled with my fingers. "Yeah she's a bit shy" Megumi said. "That's okay... she looks like you but much more adorable" Tsumiki said while smiling. Megumi smiled.

"So you've heard about the culling game right?" Megumi's asked. "Yes and about Gojo, I knew you two were working on something dangerous" Tsumiki said.

"Don't worry about it. My comrades and I will handle it. so you can go back to sleep now" Megumi said. Tsumiki's eyes widened a bit. "Hah! As usual you have a sharp tongue" Tsumiki said.

I looked at Megumi and he just sighed. "I'm only looking out for you" Megumi said. "I know... so then you've been okay for the time being?" Tsumiki asked.

"Yeah" Megumi said. "And Y/n?" Tsumiki asked while smiling at me. I nodded. "That's nice to hear... I'm glad to know I have a sister I was getting a bit tired of Megumi here" Tsumiki said while patting my head.

I smirked at Megumi and his eyes widened a bit. "Huh!?" Megumi said. "Well you were trouble!" Tsumiki said. "I wasn't that bad" Megumi said. "What ever you say..." Tsumiki said.

"I just hope you're being nice to Y/n... she honestly looks a little scared" Tsumiki said. "She's not scared" Megumi said. I gave Megumi a nervous look and he started tickling me and I hid my face as I started laughing.

"See she's fine" Megumi said while ruffling my hair. Tsumiki just shook her head at him. "I'll see you guys soon then..." Tsumiki said. "Yeah" Megumi said.

We left and I smiled at Megumi. "She likes me more than you" I said. "Yeah what ever" Megumi said while messing my hair up. "Hey!" I said.

"Y/n can I ask you something?" Megumi asked. I gave him a confused look. "What does Toji look like now?" Megumi asked. I rose my eyebrows.

"You look like him... except his hair isn't spiky and he has a scar on his lip" I said. Megumi rose his eyebrow. "I look like him?" Megumi said. I nodded.