Fu Chengze was silent for a while, and said in a deep voice: "Anmonan, are you really the Anmonan you were when you were young?"

Fu Chengze's words made Anmenan raise his eyebrows, and asked with a half-smile: "You say so? What do you mean? Is it possible that you still think that I have another soul in my body? Fu Chengze, you really believe in such ghosts and gods."

Of course Fu Chengze doesn't believe in the theory of ghosts and gods, but there are indeed many abnormal and incomprehensible things about An Monan. At this time, Anmenan was not at all like the Anmenan he knew when he was a child. When he was a child, Anmenan was vicious and afraid of death. He was not at all like the free and easy character he is now. And when he first met Anmenan after he became the zombie king, Anmenan was a wimp who was afraid of death at that time, and he was still cunning. At that time, he knew that Anmenan was most afraid of zombies and death, so he had already planned how to take revenge on him. But An Monan seemed to have changed since the time Li Junle pushed him into the group of zombies. His personality and skills had changed a lot.

Fu Chengze didn't want to think about it before, but now Anmonan's changes have reached the point where he can't ignore it.

Did Anmenan really change? So who is he? Where did it come from?

"Anmenan, tell me the truth, who are you? You're not the Anmenan I've always hated, right?" Fu Chengze looked at Anmenan with complicated eyes, hoping that he could say what he was looking forward to. The answer comes.

Fu Chengze was actually very painful these days. Although he didn't want to admit it, he did soften his heart towards An Monan. He knew that An Monan was his enemy, and he knew that he should seek revenge on An Monan, but Fu Chengze always found various excuses for himself not to attack An Monan. Fu Chengze has been suffering in these two tangled choices, and has never known what to do.

But if Anmenan wasn't the one he wanted to take revenge on, then the problem between him and Anmenan would cease to exist. Fu Chengze has never liked anyone in his life. His life is full of darkness and pain, and he never sees light and hope.

But Anmenan was the first person to protect him. When he was hunted down by those level five zombies, it was Anmenan who protected him regardless of the danger and escaped with him. In fact, Fu Chengze's heart was moved at that time, but he didn't want to admit it, and he was still thinking about taking revenge on An Monan. Later, he and An Monan got together in the laboratory for a period of time. Fu Chengze kept talking about revenge, but he never did anything to An Monan.

Until the end, Fu Chengze uttered a method of revenge against Anmenan that even he himself found ridiculous. He actually knew that the destruction of the world was not painful to Anmenan, and it would not make Anmenan feel painful. . But he deceived himself, in order to satisfy his selfish desire to stay with Anmenan all the time, he still pretended that he didn't know anything, and told Anmenan that he would punish him in this way.

Moreover, the relationship between him and An Monan at the base during this time also made Fu Chengze feel at ease. The two of them were together almost every day, going out to kill zombies and search for supplies together. This kind of life made Fu Chengze feel that his feelings for An Monan were getting deeper and deeper, to the point that he could not ignore them.

So now seeing An Monan's undisguised behavior in front of him, Fu Chengze felt that there was no need for him to conceal it anymore. He is now almost 100% sure that the Anmenan who makes his heart flutter is definitely not the Anmenan who hurt him before.

"Fu Chengze, your question is meaningless at all. The one standing in front of you now is An Mo Nan, the same An Mo Nan who caused you to be taken away by the laboratory." An Mo Nan replied expressionlessly.

Anmenan's answer made Fu Chengze's expression darken, because he knew that Anmenan was avoiding his question and was unwilling to answer him directly. He could actually see that when he gradually had different thoughts about Anmenan, Anmenan had no other thoughts about him.

The room fell into silence. An Monan stood there for a while, and finally turned around and went back to his room, leaving Fu Chengze alone.

"Host, Fu Chengze's love for you has risen to 90 points, and the blackening value is also 90 points. Host, you will be able to complete the task of this plane soon." 004 jumped out and shouted excitedly.

But Anmenan's expression was serious for some reason, and he was not very happy, "004, is there a way for you to restore my mana for a short time?" Seeing

Anmenan's serious look, 004 felt a little drummed in his heart, " What's the matter? Is something wrong?"

"004, you don't want to see your second host die again?" Anmenan looked at 004 and asked seriously.

004 hurriedly shook his head, of course he didn't want to! If something happens to Anmonan again, then this intelligent system should not even think about messing around anymore, it will be laughed to death by other systems!

"Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou are bound to have an accident. Fu Chengze's blackening value is about to reach full marks, and an accident will happen soon. If you don't restore my mana to 004, then I may really He will die in an accident." Anmonan's mouth curled up slightly, looking at 004 and scaring him.

Hearing what Anmenan said, 004 was hooked very quickly, and became a little flustered. It absolutely can't let Anmenan's accident happen again, but is it really necessary to restore Anmenan's mana? Wouldn't the risk be too high? Seeing that 004 was hesitating, Anmenan said in a calm tone: "Anyway, I'm not afraid of death. At worst, I'll die in this plane. I wo

n't be able to complete the next tasks."

Xuan Qi and Lin Xuanyou played tricks, and there was an accident caused by Fu Chengze's blackening. Finally, 004 gritted his teeth and said, "Okay, but host, I can only recover one-third of your mana. With my ability, I I can only do so much, no matter how much I have, I really can't do anything about it. And after the mission on this plane is over, this one-third of your mana will be taken back."