✉️ 06

"Jungwon, why didn't you come yesterday?" The master asked as I packed my bag.

"I am sorry master, my leg was aching and exams are coming too, so I needed to focus on my studies." I said as I bowed to him.

He patted my back and said, "it's okay, but make sure to inform me next time." And then he left.

I sighed and sat on the bench. "What am I supposed to do now?" I asked myself and rubbed my palms and rested my face on it.

"Aye wonie." I heard a soft voice.

I looked up and saw her. I rolled my eyes. "What happened to your boyfriend now?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Calm down man. I was looking at you for a while and noticed you're worried for something. So, as a human being, who doesn't roll their eyes at someone, wanted to ask what's bothering you." She said as she sat on the bench. Thankfully the bag was between us.

I scoffed, "can you get to the point already?"

"Fine." She said as she sarcastically rolled her eyes. "I need some help with keeping the mats on their places and I don't have anyone else who can help me so you better come."

"B-"
"NO NO'S AND BUTS. Got that?" She said in a cringey sweet voice and left.

"Ahn yujin, you're getting on my nerves now." I said as I followed her to keep the mats on their places.

"THANK YOU!" She said as she suddenly hugged me.

I cleared my throat, making her realise her sudden reaction.

"Oh hh- i- I am sorry." She said as she looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"Oohhhh, am I interfering something?" The sudden voice asked, making us startled.

"Jeongin, it's nothing like that. He was helping me. Nothing else." She said.

Yujin picked her bag and said, "thank you for helping me. I'll make sure to treat you but not now, today's my boyfriend's birthday! Need to reach home as soon as possible. Bye jungwon." She said as she ran towards the front door without hearing any reply.

"So, what's up buddy?" Jeongin asked, keeping his arm on my shoulder.

I shrugged his arm from my shoulder and made my way towards the changing room.

"Have you accepted my offer?" He asked with some hope in it.

"Nope." That's all I said before hearing his dramatic cries.

Ignoring him, I took my bag and walked towards the exit door.

"Oh you forgot something Jungwon." He said. I kept walking, thinking it might be one of his tricks of annoying me.

"Dear Jungwon-ssi." I widened my eyes and ran towards jeongin, snatching the paper from his hands.

"Oh okay, I didn't know you receive love letters too." He said as he backed up.

"Shut up." That's all I said before leaving the building.

At the bus stand, I sat on the bench and looked at the envelope. I looked at my right, waiting for the bus to arrive. feeling bored, I opened the letter.

Dear Jungwon-ssi,
                    Sorry for not writing you the letter yesterday :( I had something important to do. I hope you're doing well and eating well to! You've gained a little weight and I am so happy for you! Please never skip your meals. You're always loved. AND, accept your friends offer too. It's not hard to be sweet with others :)

I looked at my front and saw people entering the bus. I hurriedly stepped inside the bus and sat on the seat.

I looked out of the window.

"I'll think about it."