, Finally, I secretly breathed a sigh of relief. It seems that he finally found what Anmenan was afraid of. If Anmenan was so afraid, then he must punish him in this way. "Anmenan, this is what you owe me. You have to do it if you don't want to! I will give you three months, and you must let the zombies take over the whole world, otherwise what will happen to you next? Will want to know."

An Monan suppressed the excitement in his heart, and nodded to Fu Chengze with an ugly expression, "Okay, I promise you."

Fu Chengze was finally willing to let An Monan leave the laboratory, but An Monan proposed to return to Lin Xuan first Qi and Lin Xuanyou's team.

As soon as Fu Chengze heard these two names, he frowned in disgust, "Why are you looking for them?"

"Didn't you ask me to destroy the world within three months? Of course I have to penetrate into those human beings first." It's over. Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou are the only human beings I know in this world so far, who else can I look for if I don't look for them?" An Monan said confidently.

Although Fu Chengze was somewhat reluctant, he finally obeyed An Monan's words and returned to the original place with him.

When Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou saw An Monan and Fu Chengze again, they were all very surprised. Before An Monan and Fu Chengze both disappeared suddenly, they thought something happened to them.

"Mo Nan, where did you and Cheng Ze go? I thought something happened to you, it's really great to see you again now." Lin Xuanqi asked with a slightly excited tone.

"The two of us are going to see someone, and I didn't have time to inform you because the matter is urgent." An Monan replied with a smile, and glanced at Lin Xuanyou who was too guilty to look him in the eye.

When Lin Xuanyou pushed Anmenan into the group of zombies, she was sure that Anmenan would be eaten by the zombies, but she never thought that Anmenan would be so powerful that he would kill all the zombies up.

Later, Anmenan suddenly disappeared, and Lin Xuanyou was very thankful, thinking that what he did should not be leaked out.

But why now Anmenan suddenly appeared again? What if Anmenan told others what she had done? Lin Xuanyou was very disturbed, too guilty to look directly at An Monan. But fortunately, An Monan didn't say anything, and after a few words with Lin Xuanqi, he and Fu Chengze returned to the room they lived in before.

"Youyou, why are you sweating all over? What happened?" After An Monan and Fu Chengze left, Lin Xuanqi noticed Lin Xuanyou's strangeness, and asked in surprise.

Lin Xuanyou hurriedly pretended to be calm and smiled, "It's okay, maybe it's because it's too hot, I'm fine." In the

next few days, Lin Xuanyou was very uneasy, but seeing that Anmenan never mentioned After the incident at the beginning, after a long time, Lin Xuanyou gradually let go of her heart. Could it be that Anmenan didn't notice because it was too chaotic at that time? It would be great if that were the case.

An Monan looked at Lin Xuanyou who was approaching Fu Chengze openly again, raised the corners of his mouth and smiled softly.

Killing this Lin Xuanyou directly is too cheap for her, An Monan wants to see, let this arrogant Lin Xuanyou go to the top, and then let her fall hard, this woman will be What expression, he is looking forward to that day.

A few days after returning here, Anmenan proposed the idea of ​​building a base to Lin Xuanqi in front of everyone.

"Lin Xuanqi, have you ever thought about setting up a base? Now all humans are scattered and are being chased by zombies all the time. But if we organize all human forces and build a base to fight against zombies, then There may still be hope for human beings."

Before the end of the world, Lin Xuanqi was actually a person with a high social status and outstanding ability, so he successfully led the team he formed in the end of the world until now , because Lin Xuanqi's leadership ability is very good. Hearing what Anmenan said now, Lin Xuanqi was naturally interested.

When Lin Xuanyou heard An Monan's words, he secretly began to fantasize about the future.

If her brother really succeeds in establishing the largest base in the world, then her status will naturally not be low, and then she will be able to live like before the apocalypse, being flattered and flattered by everyone day is over.

Although Lin Xuanqi was directly ridiculed and hated by Anmenan before, since seeing Anmenan's skill that day, he has regained his shameful thoughts towards Anmenan and admired him even more. Every man's desire to conquer is overwhelming. Lin Xuanqi felt that if he could conquer a man as powerful as An Monan, the pleasure would be unmatched by anything else.

And now Anmenan has made such a far-sighted suggestion to him, so Lin Xuanqi's eyes lit up when he looked at Anmenan, and he kept looking at him affectionately.

Seeing Lin Xuanqi's eyes like this, Fu Chengze was so angry that he wanted to dig out his eyes. But before Fu Chengze could make a move, An Monan spoke first.

"Lin Xuanqi, if you look at me with your disgusting eyes again, I will find a few zombies and put them in front of you right now, and let you stare at them for the rest of your life, do you believe it?" An Monan frowned. Mei said unhappily.

Anmenan repulsed and hated others looking at him with such possessive eyes. Those who dared to look at him like this before had no good end, and Anmenan resolved them all on the spot.

Anmenan felt that he always belonged to himself alone, and that he was nobody's property. If someone dares to covet him and wants to take him as his own, Anmenan will let this person know how to write the word "regret", and will make this person pay the cruelest price.