After hearing Fu Chengze's words, An Monan had a complicated expression on his face.

It seems that Fu Chengze was indeed hurt badly by the original owner, but the key point is that it has nothing to do with him. Even if Fu Chengze killed him, it would be considered revenge on the wrong person, and the original owner did not get any punishment at all.

Fu Chengze suddenly took off his shirt. His upper body was covered with dense scars, and there was not a single intact part of his skin. It looked very frightening and terrifying.

"Anmenan, these are all your masterpieces, and these are all the imprints you brought to me. I will never forget these humiliations in my life, and I will always remember my more than ten years of life on this test bench like purgatory." Fu Chengze looked at Anmenan fiercely, wishing he could eat Anmenan's flesh and drink Anmenan's blood in order to vent the hatred in his heart.

An Monan looked at Fu Chengze's upper body, but the thoughts in his mind had already gone to the sky.

Fu Chengze's figure looks really good, but he still has eight pack abs? I don't know if it will be hard to touch? An Monan still remembered that Fu Chengze from the previous plane was very hard, and he didn't know if Fu Chengze from this plane was the same as the previous plane.

Although Anmenan is a stone spirit, one of the things he complains the most is that he doesn't have any muscles on his body. He is white and tender, not like a strong and hard stone at all. Fu Chengze obviously lay down for so many years, but how could he still have so many muscles? It's really unfair, Anmenan thought resentfully.

Fu Chengze didn't know what An Mo Nan was thinking at this time, the only thing he wanted to do now was revenge, and to make An Mo Nan pay the price.

"Anmenan, this is the laboratory where I have been staying for more than ten years. You can also experience the pain I have suffered here!" After saying that, Fu Chengze stretched out his hand to grab Anmenan.

But An Monan didn't intend to dodge at all, and stood there while Fu Chengze grabbed his arm firmly.

Fu Chengze threw Anmenan onto the test bench, and then took the injection and injected it into Anmenan's body.

This kind of injection is the most painful medicine that Fu Chengze has ever been injected with. At the beginning, the blood in the body will be so cold that it will almost freeze, just like living in a world of ice and snow. After a while, this potion will make people burn all over again, as if being roasted on a fire. This kind of alternating hot and cold torture will make people feel so painful that they would rather die than suffer this kind of torture again.

But Fu Chengze's injection was about to be inserted into An Monan's body, An Monan still didn't resist, lying there quietly watching Fu Chengze's movements.

In the end, Fu Chengze stopped a second before the injection touched Anmenan's skin. He gritted his teeth and said angrily, "Aren't you afraid? Anmenan, why aren't you afraid? Aren't you afraid of death?"

Anmenan Shaking his head, "I'm not afraid of death. There's nothing to be afraid of death. Also, you just told me about your experience. In fact, I really want to try it. I want to see what happens after being injected with this medicine. How painful it will be."

Anmenan is telling the truth, his curiosity is very strong, and he wants to try everything in the world. Hearing that Fu Chengze said that this potion would make people so painful, An Monan was very interested, eager to try it for himself and see how painful it would be.

004 felt that Anmenan's idea was really terrible and abnormal. How cruel could its host be? You are not afraid of anything, and you still want to try this kind of thing? It was simply unbelievable, and 004 was overwhelmed with admiration.

Fu Chengze also became frustrated by An Monan's words. He threw away the injection in his hand angrily, and walked back and forth in the laboratory several times in agitation. He wants to take revenge on Anmenan, wants to take revenge on Anmenan, but Anmenan is not afraid of anything at all. No matter what he does to Anmenan, Anmenan is not afraid. How can Fu Chengze take revenge on him? ?

If An Monan didn't use what he was afraid of to retaliate against him, then Fu Chengze's revenge would be meaningless and would not make An Monan feel pain and torture.

Fu Chengze was so irritable that he wanted to destroy the whole laboratory. He looked back at Anmenan who was lying there, and asked in a low voice, suppressing his fury, "Anmenan, what are you afraid of? Is there really anything in this world? Is there nothing that can scare you?"

Anmonan shook his head, and replied calmly: "Fu Chengze, let me tell you the truth, I have lived a long, long time, and I have experienced countless things. There is no nostalgia for this world, and there is no difference between my life and my death."

This is the first time An Monan has spoken out his heart, but Fu Chengze doesn't care about it, nor does he believe it.

How can there be anyone in the world who is not afraid of death? How could there be anything in the world that no one is afraid of? Even though he was as strong as him, after being tortured by those potions for more than ten years, he still left a psychological shadow. Even if he became the zombie king, he would still be hurt by those potions.

Therefore, if Fu Chengze didn't believe what An Mo Nan said, he would definitely find out what An Mo Nan was afraid of, then torture An Mo Nan severely, and take revenge on An Mo Nan severely.

Fu Chengze gave An Monan a cold look, then turned and left the laboratory expressionlessly.

An Monan, who was lying on the test bench, looked a little lonely, and said in a low voice that only he could hear: "It's hard to say what's on your mind, why is no one willing to believe it?" Looking at An Mo, who has always been cynical

, Nan suddenly became like this, 004 comforted with some sadness: "Host, don't be sad, it's okay, I believe what you say, I believe what you say." But when 004 finished speaking, Anmenan couldn't help it.

Laughed, and said speechlessly: "I'm just kidding you, I believe this, you are too naive."

After hearing this, 004 was about to die of anger. He secretly muttered a few words in his heart. The host does this every time, so that it doesn't know whether the host is acting or real.