Then I run down stairs, excited to see Talon again. I'd been calling and texting him alot lately, right now we were fueled by the same love for Fish, and for that I feel like we're connected.

"Talon." I say, giving him a bear hug.

"Rose!" He says just as excited, hugging me back even tighter.

If Xavier was here, I'm sure he'd have Talons head, but Talon was my friend, and our ally. He honestly needed to get his possessiveness under control, the other day he nearly choked slammed a boy for looking at me.

"I can't believe you're up before noon." Talon muses.

I send a light punch to his arm. "It was a real struggle."

"Where's Xavier?" He ask.

"Afriad he's gonna kill you for talking to me?" He sends me a flat look. "He's running patrols, or something, to be honest I don't know."

"You're a terrible luna."

I just roll my eyes, gesturing him to follow me to the indoor gym. The ground outside was too wet right now to use.

I guide him to the fighting arena, there was everything you could ever need. Punching bags, dummies, and a boxing ring. Talon and I were pretty good at hand to hand combat, but we could use some practice, seeing how we are a bit rusty.

"I'm gonna kick your ass." I tell Talon, entering the ring.

"Maybe old Rose, but you've been on leave for the past few months." He retorts.

I rolls my eyes, before he starts circling me then charging. I sidestep him, tackling him and pinning him to the ground. He takes my wrist and flips us over. I notice pack memeber crowding around us, interested in who would win.

I knee him where the sun don't shin, and forcefully push him off of me. It wasn't an easy task either, Talon was atleast one hundred pounds heavier than me. Once he's off of me, I scramble to my feet, ready to jump on him again, but he's already up and charging again. This time I don't move, I simply charge back faster. He and I both stumble back, momentarily shocked from the blow. Quickly I rebound and send a kick to his side then a punch to his jaw.

When I go to punch again he catches my wrist and flips me over, slamming me hard into the mats below us. I hear a gasp come from the crowd, it looked worse than it actually was. Without thinking, I roll out of his kicking path, knowing a kick to the face or side would hurt worse than a punch.

He tries to kick me, but misses, he was stunned to say the least, giving me time to get up and charge. I tackle him and he punches me hard in the jaw, so hard that it'll definitely bruise, before I pinn his arms.

"I win." I whisper, before getting off him and offering him a hand.

"Sorry about your jaw." He says sheepishly.

"Soory about yours." I say with a grimace.

"This round I'm gonna kick your ass, I'm not use to fighting inside, thats all."

"Thats it." I say sarcastically. "If that's true, lets go fight outside."

"You sure, wouldn't want you to get your feet wet." He muses.

"Shut up."

We make our way outside, bringing the crowd out with us, didn't they have anything better to do? Me and Talon start again, this time using our surroundings. I was going to cruch him though, I knew the area much better than him.

By the time we were done training, the sun was almost setting. Xavier was still doing pack buisness, so he didn't bother me and Talon to much today. I didn't know exactly how we had been at it for so long, but we had. Me and Talon were going to meet up some time next week to fight again.