9. ✰ 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕖 ✰

Start from the beginning

"No, I will sleep on the floor. Why would I let you do that?"

"Muichiro, it's fine. I can sleep on the floor."

"No."

"Muichiro it's–"

"I said no."

A deep sigh is heard from her. She doesn't reply, and she grabs a bag.

She walks to the middle of the room and sits down. She motions me to come sit with her, so I do.

"Muichiro... I have to explain something to you before we begin for today..." She starts. I nod for her to continue. We lock eyes as she begins to speak.

"The place I went on a mission to, Mt. Kagenobu, is the mountain you grew up on. You lived in a small home with your twin brother and parents. Your mother guided me there in a dream, and I got a few things from there. I hope you don't mind. Also, when we met, Master wrote me a letter. He requested that I help you regain your memory, and we have been working towards that. However, after learning more about you and spending time with you, I have realized that I am doing this to see you become who you are meant to be. I want you to become the best you can be, no matter what. There is so much to you, Muichiro. I can't wait to see you thrive if these things work, which they should."

I don't say anything, taking in the words she said. That is why that mountain seemed familiar when her kasugai crow appointed her to the mission.

She wants me to be the best I can be.

My body feels fuzzy at her kindness.

"Thank you, Y/N. This means so much to me."

She smiles at me. Our eyes have not left each other's. I stare into her e/c eyes. They sparkle, like the stars.

"Now..." She begins to speak as she reaches her hand into the bag, breaking our eye contact. She pulls out two things to start, flowers and a few dishes.

She sits the dishes down, and hands me the flowers.

I stare at them. They're in the shape of stars.

"Where did you get these?" I ask her, twirling the stem in my hand.

"I found them in the garden behind your home."

I stop twirling them, and look at them a bit harder.

༄༄༄༄༄༄

"Here, Muichiro!!" A young voice calls out to me. I look over, and see my twin brother smiling brightly at me. We are quite young, maybe five?

He runs over to me, with blue flowers in his hand. He has some of them tucked into his hair.

He moves my hair, and tucks the flowers into it.

I feel myself smile.

"Now we match even more!! Let's go show dad!!" I grab my brothers hand and begin to run through the forest. A man with black hair appears in sight.