Chapter 23

Two weeks ago, granny was discharged and she's now living with Build. Bible insisted to brought her in his house so they can take care of her. Phi Lara also working in day and leave in evening. She's recovering fast as Build was very hands one and extra care to his grandma. Also Ta is always coming home early so he can spend time with his grandma.

The house became more livelier as it was before. Ta also had a great feedback from his psychiatrist.

"Guys I'll go now, see you later" he bade a goodbye

He kissed Sabeth's cheeks before saying goodbye to her. His life is never been the same. He has many reasons to live and survive. His mind sometimes giving him a nightmare and bad thoughts but everything faded if he's with those people who are loving him.

The last time he sleep without hunted by his nightmares was with Barcode, he don't know if it's just because of his tiredness or because of the boy. He can remember sleeping like a baby with Code that night.

Lady's Choice GC

Perthfect:
                    Guys, let me copy your answers in chemistry 🙏

DunkAndDoughnut:
                         Yeah me too 😘

Tatatata:
                   I can lend my answers guys, your welcome by the way

Perthfect:
                    @Tatatata thanks babe, I'll kiss you later 😙

Chimonic:
                    @Perthfect gross

KingHyunjin:
                          @FortbyFort can you pay the 200 Bhat you borrowed from me, shameless bastard 🤪

Soobin'sBread:
                             You also borrowed 500 Bhat to me Hyunjin, that was last year I can't forget it asshole 😒

OhmlikeUgh:
                          Good thing I didn't borrowed money from you guys or else you won't let me sleep

Nanon'sDimple:
                               Don't let me talk Ohm how much I paid for your food in the canteen

SPGtutor:
                     I thought you're the sugar Daddy Ohm?

Tatatata:
                  Guys let's talk later my prof is here 👋

Hour of listening to his prof, Ta exited the room drained. His next subject is chemistry, one hour from now. He went to his friends and give them his homework. Like a worm that's been feasted by the birds. A fool birds.

In the rooftop of the abandoned room is their hangout place. They gathered here everytime they have free time. Ta love this place because it's peaceful and silent. No other students are coming in this area because it's far from the new buildings. This is the old laboratory and now became an abandoned room.

"Soobin what's the name of your childhood friend again? That one who commented on your post" Felix asked

Soobin is a korean boy same with Felix and Hyunjin, he transferred here in second sem of his freshman year. His father is a Korea ambassador here in Thailand and his family also settled here, they're visiting Korea every end of the school year. While Felix is a half Korean and Australian, he was born in Australia and raised in Korea but his adoptive parents are running a business here in Thailand. And for Hyunjin, he's a korean boy that was raised here.