Woke up in Love (Emo Demon)

Start from the beginning

"Of course," he takes one of the pictures out of his bag that he keeps for such purposes and signs it, "to Ple, much love your friend Varain."

Ple squeals excitedly drawing the teacher's attention. "Nong Varain, if you are finished with your fan meet I would like to start class now."

Rain gives her his best, most charming smile and an apologetic wai. "Sorry, Teacher."

After class he and Sky continue their discussion, or Rain continues while Sky tries to tune him out. Finally, Sky says, "If you like him so much why don't you speak to him?" This shuts Rain up, like Sky knew it would.

"OH MY GOD, he is so cute, have you seen him?"

"He's gorgeous."

"He's the hottest omega actor on tv right now and he goes to our school, I can't believe it. ."

"Wow, he is so dreamy. I wonder if he has an alpha. Not that I would stand a chance with him."

"I heard Ple got his autograph, she's so lucky to be in class with him."

"I bet he will be university moon this year, how can he not be?"

Phayu sighs, the alphas and betas at the table next to him were being so loud and going on and on about some omega freshman they liked. He is having a hard time concentrating on what he is studying. If only he had brought his earbuds with him he would be able to tune them out. Phayu finds most of the students that go to the university annoying, childish, and shallow. The group sitting next to him is just reinforcing those beliefs.

Phayu could say something, remind them this is a library and people are studying, but he doesn't like confrontation. He just decides to pack his things and go back to the garage to study.

"Oh, god, there he is. I want to ask for his number but who would dare?"

Phayu adjusts his glasses and looks up, curious to see the object of so many people's affection. He feels his mouth drop open. Standing at the front of the library is the beautiful omega he changed the tire for the other night. Silver Gray hair braided down one side, big gorgeous doe eyes, naturally pouty lips. For a minute it seems like the omega's eyes meet his and Phayu feels like his heart might be beating hard enough to explode. Ever since that night Phayu had been thinking about the omega.

Phayu pulls his gaze away before the omega can decide he is just another fan boy alpha. He grabs his things and heads for the door. He would love to speak to the omega, but not here under the watchful eyes of his fan club.

Rain turns and watches Phayu walk out of the library with a frown. He had come here specifically to find the alpha. Rain had psyched himself up that he would speak to him today, but when it came down to it Rain had been too shy. Most people didn't realize Rain can even be shy. He can perform in front of a camera without missing a beat, he can greet fans with smiles and jokes, he can dominate conversations for hours barely taking a breath. However when it came down to someone Rain finds attractive, he freezes, unable to speak to them.

Rain ignores the table of alphas and betas trying to get his attention and turns to leave as well. Tomorrow he will speak to the alpha for sure.

That night Phayu finds his mind wandering back to the omega. Finally he gives up studying and pulls up the faculty website. He knows as popular as the omega there will be pictures and information about him there.

Phayu isn't disappointed, there seems to be a whole section devoted to him. His name is Rain and he's a freshman architecture student, so that actually makes him Phayu's junior. There are several photos that people have posted as well.