Kidnapped

After I unpacked my stuff because of Aug childish ass, I go over to my closet to pick something to wear.

After looking around for a bit, I grab a royal blue crop top and some black and white leggings. I grabbed some underwear and a bra and going to the bathroom so I can take a shower.

After I'm done showering I go put on my bra and underwear and put on some deodorant, stubbing my toe in the process.

"OW OW FUCKITY OWWW!" I yell grabbing my toe as I jump around.

After that pain is over I quickly get dressed and do my hair in a french braid to the side. I put some lotion on and slip in my royal blue pumps before running down the stairs and locking the doors. Outside I say a quick hello to the neighbors and back out of my driveway.

I'm late.

***
I collapse onto the bed after working at the salon. I am a solo artist but I also work at my sister's hair salon.

"Baby I'm home! Where my kids?"
"Tori picking them up."
"But they school ended almost an hour ago."
"I- wait what time is it?"
"4:30"

I sit up on the bed. Where my kids at? I walk down the stairs and see August taking off his sunglasses. "Let's call Tori."

Just as I pull out my phone,Tori bursts through the door, panting heavily. "Aug catch her!" I say as she starts to tip over.

August catches her just before she can hit the ground and picks her up. I motion for him to take her to the couch. I go and make an ice pack to put on her bruised face.

"Tor. Tor what happened? Who did this to you? Where are the kids?"
"Eri. Eri im so sorr-" she starts crying. "I-I tried. So,SO hard. I told them to hide. I made them run. But they caught up to them. They knocked me out when I tried to fight them. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry-" she breaks off in a long sob.
"Who Tor? WHO?"
"I don't know. They all had skull tattoos though. The-they took my babies. They were screaming. I'M SO SORRY!" She starts sobbing hysterically.

August angrily throws down his glasses and goes up stairs to get something. I hold Tori as she sobs into my shirt. I swallow my own tears when I think of my babies. Knowing Lon she probably said something smart and got smacked around for it. And Sky oh Sky. That baby is so sweet but she loves her sister to death and I can just imagine what she did for Lon.

I swallow the lump in my throat and stand up. "Listen Tor this is not your fault. You tried your best for those girls and you shouldn't beat yourself up about it. Now I have to go call somebody. But listen, we WILL find them. Even if someone ends up dead we will okay?"

She nods.

With that I leave her in the living room and go into Aug office to call this girl.

After the first ring she picks up.

"It's been a long day, without you my friend. And I'll tell you all abo-"
"Kaye cut the bull, something's happened."
"What's the sitch?"
"Lon and Sky. Kidnapped."
"HOLD UP! WHO DAFUQ TOUCHED MY DAMN BABIES!?!"
"We don't know yet. Look I nee-"
"I'm on my way."

And with that she hangs up.

***
Hey it's ya girl Kaye.
My ass in this damn book.
We'll see how crazy I turn out.
Sorry this took so long but I hope thos is good for ya.
Deuces
💋Kaye💋