2 years later

2 years later.....

"London come on! It's time to go. I can drop you off before I go yo work."
"I'm almost ready old woman!"
"Lil girl i'm nowhere close to old therefore I can surely climb up these goddamned stairs and tear that ass up. So hurry your ass up!"
"Okay momma. Where Sky at?"
"Her momma taking her to school."
"Awl. Here I come."

My baby walks down the stairs wearing a white shirt with Princess in pink on it, some pink shorts and some white sandals. My baby girl got style for a 2nd grader.
"Come here let me do your hair."

I pull her into the bathroom on the first floor and pull out a brush and some gel. I brush her hair and put into a side ponytail. I then put some gel around her edges.

"Aug wake yo ass up!" I yell up the stairs. Then I get an idea. I tell Lon the idea and she nods and goes into the kitchen and get a bucket. As she fills it up with cold water I go into the garage to start the car so we can dip out after we're done.

When London is done filling it up I take it from her because it is too heavy for her to carry and hand her my phone so she can record. We walk up the stairs and when we get in front of my bedroom door I look at London and tell her to start recording.
When I hear the little sound I star talking."Okay guys this ya girl Erica and this nigga bout to do the ice bucket challenge, without him knowing. Alright it's bout to happen. Leggo!"

I open the door quietly and see August black ass all up under the covers. "Aug get your black ass up!"
"I AM UP!"

Did this nigga just?

I walk closer to him. I look at the camera and whisper count to 3.

I throw the water on him and the bucket and he sits straight up.

"Awl you awake huh?"
"Imma fucking kill you!"
"London! DIP!"

I throw the bucket at his head and push the garage button. London is halfway down the stairs and I pick her up and run to the garage. I can hear August big ass feet behind me.

I open the door that leads to the garage and lock it to stall him for just a second longer.

As i'm closing London's door the door opens. I quickly jump into the car and buckle my seatbelt. August presses a button to make the garage door start closing. I step on the gas and I drive out of the garage before the garage door get's low enough to where my Range Rover can't fit."BYE BABY!" I yell out the window.

***
Hey guys!
It's ya girl Kaye
@Miss_Kaitlyn
Was so glad to do this chappy for my bestfriend and enjoyed writing it.
Hope you enjoy
💋 Kaye💋