"Everything's okay, Star." You hear Magne say softly, still gently running her hand up and down your back. "Dabi's fine."

"Uh-uh." You deny, your eyes filling up with even more tears. "I saw it."

"He's fine. Just was sleeping for a little while." She informs you as Jin pets your cheek.

You swat Jin's hand away so you can turn your face, sniffling harshly as you do a head count. Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Toga, Atsuhiro... but no Dabi or Spinner.
You were also in a completely unfamiliar place. It was a bar again, but the surroundings were so much brighter and white.
Kurogiri was behind the bar, as usual, and the flat screen beside him seemed to be playing the news, a random news anchor speaking, the volume having been turned down too much for you to pick up anything he was saying.

"You're lying." You whimper, your bottom lip trembling violently. "And I don't know where we are."

"He's gone outside." Shigaraki grunts. "To collect himself."

"I wanna see him then." You sniff, rubbing your eyes harshly again.

The whole room goes silent, all of them looking awkwardly at each other. This doesn't instill much confidence in what they had said moments before, and that little bit of hope you had been holding onto that it truly was Dabi you'd heard yelling earlier begins wobbling.
Your face crumples again, making Jin's face contort from a look of sadness into a look of panic.

"Shhh. Shh." Magne soothes, bumping her forehead against the side of your head. "We promise he's okay. He'll be back soon."

"Star." Shigaraki states a third time, wrapping his thumb and forefinger around your arm.

You jolt, looking at him in mild alarm.
He looks as mad as usual, but it's clear he has no intention to hurt you, as his other fingers are stretched as far away as he can possibly get them.

"I have questions." He says simply.

"I want my teddy." You demand, albeit weakly. You continue roughly wiping tears away with the arm Shigaraki isn't holding on to.

Shigaraki grumbles a little to himself, looking pointedly at Kurogiri, who nods, warping himself for a second before returning back with your teddy in hand, placing it atop the bar counter next to you.
You take it by its arm gingerly, holding it by your side and rubbing the star on its belly with your thumb.

"Now." Shigaraki says, letting go of your arm. "Did you know you could do that?"

"Do what?" You ask, wishing you were alone so you could stick your thumb in your mouth. You needed comforting, and you needed it now.

"Extend the effect radius, obviously." He huffs.

"What...?" You ask, even more confused.

"What Tomura Shigaraki is trying to say is: 'did you know you could use your quirk on people without touching them?'" Kurogiri corrects calmly.

"Huh?" You ask, feeling the colour drain from your face. "I made someone else sick?"

"You quirked all of us." Toga giggles, swirling her drink with a straw. "You made the old man that knocked Dabi out throw up. It was gross."

"I-I..." You stammer, although none of them looked particularly angry with you.

You were still wrapping your head around what they'd said about Dabi, as well as your new surroundings. No-one had explained what had happened yet.

"That's a no, then." Magne says with a pointed look towards Shigaraki.

"Second question." Shigaraki asks, squeezing your arm slightly before letting go and crouching slightly, much like Dabi did with you. "Anyone here ever done anything to make you feel uncomfortable?"