12 ✿

3rd person pov:

As Y/N and Seungmin were still embracing each other, the others barged in the room making them pull away.

"Y/N-A!!!! Oh my god how are you? Are you feeling better?" Iseul whined while asking

"Did he hurt you?"

"I'm gonna call him so he can get a taste from my fist!"

"Y/N-A CAN YOU WALK?"

"YAH! Of course she can walk what kind of question is that?"

"Are you hungry?"

"I wish I can bring soonie dongie and Dori but they're not here!"

"Do you need brownies? I baked ones just for you!"

"Are you tired?"

"Okay guys slow down!" Y/N said while chuckling

"I am now feeling better, so you don't need to worry about me"

Iseul let out a sigh and said "you made us worried!"

"Im fine Iseul trust me, if it weren't for Seungmin I don't know what wouldve happened" Y/N said as she looked at Seungmin giving him a smile which he gladly returned back.

"Ouhhhh~~ Seungmina~~~~ saved the day!" Jeongin teased him

"Yah! Shut up or I swear to god I'll tell Lee know hyung to put you in the oven!" Seungmin said

"I'm right here ya know" Minho said

"Minho Hyung wouldn't do it cause I'm his favourite!"

"Well if he doesn't I will!"

Everyone started laughing at their silly conversation...

Time Skip

Y/N's pov:

It was 12 pm, so I decided it's best if I put on some clothes and go downstairs to join the others. Well, the only clothes available were the clothes that Seungmin gave me, gosh I really need to go shopping for clothes.

"YAH! LEE Y/N COME DOWNSTAIRS!" Iseul screamed

"OKAY IM COMING IM PUTTING CLOTHES ON!"

I grabbed a t-shirt and some sweatpants and hurriedly made my way downstairs. When I arrived to the living room, everyone were on their phones, except, they had a horror expression on their faces.

"What happened? Y'all look horrified?"

They all looked at each other then at me. Huh?

"Bro are you gonna tell me or not?"

"You might wanna sit..." Chan told me, what was he gonna tell me? Did I ruin their career? Are they gonna kick me out? Did the scandal got taken down?

"We were going through twitter to find some articles about the scandal..."

"And?"

No one spoke a word. What the fuck is happening?

"Just say it damn it!"

"There's another scandal..."

"About who?!"

"You and Kai..."

I froze, no words came out of my mouth. Who did this? Why do they hate me so much? What did I do wrong?

"Y/N, are you okay?" Min asked

Just then, Seungmin came

"I didn't clog the toilet this time!" He said happily

Everyone looked at him like it's a bad timing, just then he looked at me and saw how I was. He quickly asked, "what's wrong?! What happened?" Iseul showed him. He looked at me and said: "Y/N..." He then approached me and said "this is all fake, you know that right?"