The brunette walked into the living room, a smile gracing her lips as she peered over towards three people. Clary was standing there smiling while the two Parabatai's hugged.

"Awh, my boys have made up." Elara grinned, watching as they both turned towards her, their own smiles gracing their faces while Clary chuckled.

The brunette couldn't help in that moment but feel greatful for the small redhead. Clary had kept to her word about her being okay with the idea of Elara wanting to be with Jace. She could see that much just by the gaze Clary was giving her, a twinkle in her eyes before she spoke up. "I thought you left, Lulu."

"I was hiding." responded Elara, just shrugging her shoulders "And possibly having a nice little cry to myself as one does."

Alec sighed and walked towards the girl, wrapping his arms around her. "I'm going to check up on Magnus, but I care for you and if you ever need me, I'm here, you don't need to cry alone." was all he whispered before he pulled away and did exactly what he said he was doing to do.

Elara smiled softly before she walked over to Clary and Jace." So, how are you both?"

"I'm great." Jace smiled as he pulled the girl into his arms who gently in return rested her head against his chest. Clary smiled at the both of them as she responded "Better now."

"Clary." Simon rushed into the room, making the three of them peer over towards him, Elara smiling at her brother while the other two stared at him in curiosity.

"Luke's asking for you." He finally finished after sending his sister a smile back. Clary walked over towards him and hugged him gently before she moved to run from the room. "Tell Clary I've got something to do." The boy spoke again, making his way to walk past them before Elara suddenly grasped his arm, her vision blurring out slightly.

"Death."

The words ran through her head as fast as lightning but she still managed to grasp onto it. The boy felt cold, almost like death was waiting for him with open arms. "Can I come with you?" asked Elara, feeling a pit forming at the bottom of her stomach.

"No." Simon shook his head but moved to place a small kiss onto her head. "I'll be good on my own."

Elara sighed as she watched him walk away from her, the girl was fidgeting with her jacket as she moved to follow after him but before she could Jace pulled her back slightly, turning the girl around to face him. "He'll be okay, he's a big boy." Smiled the Angelic boy, placing both his hands against her shoulders.

"Something feels off, I should follow him, Jace." The girl kept glancing towards where her brother went. The feeling not disappearing from her stomach.

"Elara." Sighed Jace gently, moving one hand up to cup the girls cheek. "He'd only tell you to go back, he's stubborn."

Elara felt like was losing a battle, on one side she could follow after Simon easily, but on the other side Jace wouldn't let her, she knew it was for her own safety and his caring nature towards her. But she still felt lost on either sides." Jace, can I tell you something?"

"Anything, Lara."

So that's exactly what the girl did, she told him about everything she had learned from the Lestrange book, about the doppelgangers, even about her seeing the memories of Marlo and Cheryl. While Jace looked completely and utterly shocked.

So the girl gently pushed him to sit down upon the couch as she moved to sit beside him, resting her arms againt her legs as she waited for him to speak up.

"Wow." was the only thing the boy could manage to mutter out.

"There's something else." Elara moved to peer towards the window, gazing out. "When Elizabeth was pregnant with me, my father, Roman would inject her with demon blood, something Valentine told him to do. Of course Valentine must have saw how badly it was effecting Elizabeth so he began to place Angel blood into her food every morning."