ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Start from the beginning

BACKGROUND AND ROLE:

●The God of Judgement and predecessor of the current Hydro Archon, Focalors, as well as the previous Hydro Archon

●Strong belief in total order and strict adherence to the rules she has set for her nation, Fontaine

●Fairly punishes individuals according to the severity of their crimes

●Holds the ideals of following rules and establishing an ideal order to the extent that she would even punish the Heavenly Principles and the Creator of Teyvat if they deviate from their own rules

●Believed to be perished during the cataclysm five hundred years ago

●Ascended as the Hydro Archon following the Archon War

●As a member of The Seven, she presides over the realm of water, Fontaine

●Despite her innocent impression and beautiful appearance, she should never be underestimated due to her willingness to hold the Heavenly Principles accountable for their actions, causing even the heavenly principles to fear her.

WEAPON: Sword

ELEMENT: Hydro

ABILITIES:

Hydro Manipulation:

As the Hydro Archon, she has complete control over water.

She can manipulate water in various forms, such as creating powerful water currents, summoning tidal waves, and controlling water-based attacks.

Judgement's Embrace:

She can create a protective barrier made of flowing water, capable of deflecting incoming attacks and providing defense to herself and her allies.

The barrier can also be used to trap enemies within, restricting their movement.

Torrential Justice:

She can unleash a torrential downpour of water, summoning a cascading wave that strikes enemies with great force, dealing damage and applying Hydro status effects. This ability is especially effective against multiple foes.

Aqua Blade:

By channeling her hydro powers into her sword, she can imbue it with the element of water, enhancing its cutting power and allowing her attacks to inflict Hydro damage.

The Aqua Blade slashes through enemies with precision and can create water-based shockwaves upon impact.

Divine Retribution:

As the God of Judgement, she has the ability to pass judgement upon individuals and deliver punishment accordingly.

With a single strike of her sword, she can unleash a devastating hydro-infused attack that seeks out and deals heavy damage to those who have committed crimes or acts of injustice.

Cleansing Waters:

She possesses the ability to purify and cleanse bodies of water, removing impurities and restoring their natural state.