"what are you gonna do, then, move to..?" she said looking at the three couples, "i think you've known that for about three weeks,"

andrew looked to luca, "he's buzzing," michael looked at ekin, "wait, did you say manchester?" the girl nods her heads, "oh for fuck's sake," he said playfully, "can't get rid of me so easily," ekin said making michael and the islanders who sat on the daybed chuckle.

"not now that ekin's moving up north,"

andrew looked at his friends, "you guys can be right next door," they chuckled as michael leaned his head on his hand.

____

the islanders that sat on the daybed was now on the beanbags, "if you could change one thing about your body, what would you change?" lica asked them.

"my body?"

davide asked luca, "davide? nothing," tasha said laughing as ekin chuckled, "no, yours is perfect, son," luca said to the italian, "no, i would change the shoulders, a bit more round," davide said as andrew looked to the fish monger, "you, luca?" he asked luca, "but bigger hands, not width, but longer,"

someone in the group of beanbag phone went off, "fuck," gemma looked at her phone, "got a text!" she shouted before standing up, "islanders, it's time to get physical as you take part in the love island's sports day, hashtag naughty and sporty, hashtag track and feels,"

the islanders cheered clapping their hands, "whoo!" michael looked to his coupled up partner with a cheeky smile, "you're going down," he said to his partner who chuckled, "ok, we'll see, actions speak louder than words,"

luca looked at ekin, "i don't even know how you can deny it, have you seen anyone at the olympics like that?" he asked ekin, "i didn't see anyone who looked like you," davide said back to luca, "a lot closer to me than you,"

"a lot closer,"

the islanders on the beanbags all laughed, "i'll beat you in a swimming race now if you want," gemma looks to her partner, "luca, stop getting competitive," she said to him.

andrew stands up as did michael, "come on, let's get in the pool," andrew looked at them, "let's settle this one now," he said about davide and luca, "on your marks, get set, go!"

davide and luca went against each other in the swim race as the islanders who sat on the daybed all came over seeing luca and davide in the swim race.

"is that luca and davide?"

michael hummed keeping his eyes on his two friends who swam against each other when luca got out the swimming pool, "luca wins!" he said holding his hand up.

michael was on the red team having gemma as team leader with ekin-su, danica, adam, indiyah, dami, andrew and jamie, "i've got the best team!"

luca cheated in the egg game, "he might have cheated, but he did do very well," their team captain said as michael and indiyah looked at each other, "gemma! gemma!"

the davidson lad went against his coupled up partner tickle her side when the two went to the beanbag seeing her hand twitch, "hey, that's cheating!" luca said to michael, "takes one to know one,"