he got undressed coming into his and his coupled up partner's bed after brushing his teeth, his chest being on show as paige came towards michael who smiled when seeing the girl he was in love with coming towards him.

once the two settled in their bed, michael's hand went to her cheek, his thumb rubbing against her cheek, looking into her eyes before the lights switched off.

"goodnight,"
"goodnight, everyone!"

____

"morning,"

michael had an arm around his coupled up partner who had her back on michael's chest who was leaned up against the headboard of their bed, "how are the new couples? danica, jamie?"

danica groaned, "yeah, good night, to be fair," danica nods her head to what jamie said, "yeah, lots of cuddling," adam looked at the couple, "happy with the cuddle?" the couple nods their heads, "out of ten?"

"ten,"

adam then looked to the other new couple, "lacey, deji give you some smooth talking?" the girl played with her hair, "he tried," davide looked at his friends, "ooh, deji!"

reece came into the bedroom, "morning," nathalia came in behind her partner going to where deji and lacey sat together in their shared bed.

the islanders all starting to get out of their shared beds, michael pressing a kiss to paige's cheek, before slipping outside to the sun deck with the lads, "good morning, and, new boys, welcome to the boys' debrief,"

luca said to them, "yeah, so, fair play to jamie, he won the battle of danica," reece said about danica, "what about nathalia? what are you saying about that?" dami questioned the ford boy, "er...i don't want to put any pressure on it, to be honest, just wanna let it flow naturally..just kinda get to know her a bit more today,"

michael hummed running a hand through his brunette hair, "in bed last night, we had a few cuddles, we were talking all night," jamie said to them, "just cuddles, no kisses?"

jamie nods his head, "yeah, there was—there was a couple of kisses as well," he admitted to the lads, "deji, another new couple, man," dami said.

deji looked at them, "do you know what? she's a vibey girl, you know what i'm saying?" michael hummed, "i couldn't ask for any more right now, but yeah, it's going in..in a good direction, so, yeah," he said to the lads.

where each lad spoke briefly about their couples, michael running a hand through his hair, "what's the plan of action for today?" dami questioned, "plan of action for today, just have fun with the boys, fun with the girls, let's get enjoy it lads, innit?"

____

"hey, guys,"

ekin joined the three couple's conversation, with michael lifting his head off of paige's legs, "hola," michael said when sitting in a upright position, "ello,"

"oh, fuck's sake, not that voice," ekin chuckled at what gemma said, "the more and more i listen to you, ekin, the more and more i think you and davide are so suited," luca said to the turkish actress who smiled at that, "really?"

michael and luca nod their heads, "i agree with that," andrew looked to ekin, "are you going to move to manchester?" ekin-su shrugged her shoulders, "could do if it works, like, as in, we can't plan these things, see what happens, how busy we are,"