Nacho pov

Nachos p.o.v

the girls left in a hurry and I'm trying to figure out why after all they did say they wanna do this job or at least of them did what was her name oh yeah  Jennifer...I go back to my car just a loner I don't drive my actual one unless it's important and drive back to my mansion where I have 29 other girls waiting for me when I get back.

as I pull into my driveway I see my friend's white hippie van sitting there I get out and go inside I find him sitting on the couch drinking a beer I say to him "Hey man where are the girls at? I might have 2 more remember the ones I was telling you about from the dinner well one of them said they would do the job".. he looked at me surprised and said, "I did some digging on them and turn out the one named Jennifer you came and bought everything she owned and her friend over there has a lot of money so instead of the modeling job why don't we kidnap them and hold them for ransom or until one of them falls in love with you?"
"Man, that sounds like a good idea! How come I didn't think of that?? And this is why your my friend!"
I go down the hall and find the 29 girls ranging from 15-18 sitting there Al scared to death see what I do is I sell the girls for sex and money so like pimp them out I guess you can call it anyway I go the short one and take to the room next door. I through in the bed and tie her down I take a good look at her and see that she is plump and she's good-looking with straight blonde hair. I start to move slowly to her and she tried to move away but she can't I reached for her chest and grab her boob she whimpers and say "No don't touch me please I just wanna go home."
"shh," I tell her "it won't her a bit."
I reach under her shirt to unstrap her bra I take off the shirt and bra and I grab her boob and start to suck it while she moves I'm thinking to myself man this girl is a fighter. I get my other hand starts to go towards her pussy I slip my finger in and she moans and which turns me on even harder I then rip her clothes off and grab my dick stroke it a bit I look at her and she's staring at my dick I ask her if she likes it and she nods. I told her to suck and she opened her mouth big and wide she sucked it to where she was chocking on it she spit on it and that made it feel so good she sucked and chocked and sucked so more till I came all over her face and she licked the rest off my dick and smiled..man who know this girl was like this I'm going to keep her to myself