Episode 6: Betrayed

Start from the beginning

Emma: Cool. We were ready to call 911.

Noah: Maybe Audrey was right about Brandson being innocent. Maybe he's not a psychopath. If Tyler loaded the malware for Nina while he was the student aide, Mr. B could just be an innocent pawn.

Emma: What about his fake name?

Noah: Oh, yeah, well... I actually got that covered. I asked Mr. B to input his number into my phone, in case I wanted to rap about a monologue. I programmed this app to record his fingerprints.

He shows us the app.

"So, if we can trace his past..."

Noah: We can find out if our beloved Mr. White is actually Heisenberg.

Emma phones rings and we see it is an unknown caller.

"Don't answer it please."

Emma: That's proven not to be an option.

She answers it.

Emma: Hello?.. Audrey, are you okay?.. Of course. What? Hello, Audrey?

She puts the phone away.

"What happened?"

Emma: It was Audrey, she told us to take an SD card from September 30th from her house and destroy it. What do you think is on that card?

"Don't know, don't care. A friend needs help."

Noah: Agreed. Audrey did not kill Nina.

I then got a text from Brooke and she wanted my help.

"Gotta go. Another friend needs help."

I walked off to Brooke's home and we entered the garage.

Brooke: Well, we've got some time. Daddy's off teaching a "stranger danger" seminar to a bunch of grade-schoolers.

"Do you think your dad is capable of all this. Cause if he is how do we know he could have done way worse?"

Brooke: Are you accusing my dad of multiple murders to raise his RP profile?

"It's a working theory. In every horror movie it always someone close to you that is the killer. It could be your sister, father, mother, long-lost sister, a friend, even a cousin. It's like opening a potato chip and can't stop eating them."

Brooke: I'm hoping my dad never opened that bag of chips.

Brooke was about to open the freeze but couldn't.

Brooke: No, I can't do it. If she's in there, I lose both of my parents.

"We are all going to lose them someday."

I open the freezer but there was nothing inside. We then see a piece of the guest room bedsheet and Brooke takes it.

"That was anticlimactic."

Brooke: There's gotta be an explanation. I mean, right? He couldn't have done it.

"There is an explanation."

I hold Brooke close.

"We just need to find it."

Emma texted me and told me to come to Noah's place and I left and went over and see Emma, Riley, and Noah playing a video of Audrey.

Audrey (On Video): Stop filming me!

Rachel (on Video): No. You need to see yourself. You don't even know if Nina did this.

Audrey (On Video): Of course, she did it! She has been torturing me my entire life. Not anymore!

Rachel (on Video): If we do this, we are even worse than Nina.