Chapter 20

Zooka is in shock to see that Damien is covered in red aura with scratches on him.

Zooka: W-What is that
Damien: This is the kaioken a technique that you don't even know about.
Nylon and Goku: You know the kaioken??

Damien then disappears in front of his face.

Zooka: Wha-

Damien then kicks Zooka right in the face launching him into the air. Damien follows it up with a punch in the face slamming him on the area Damien then fires a kamehameha at him.

Damien: HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Zooka: D-Damm-

A blue and red explosion happens, he's gone.

Damien: H-How- Guu!!!

Out of nowhere Zooka elbows Damien in the back slamming him to the ground. Zooka then throws him an energy capsule Z at him.

Zooka: Come on I know you got more then that.
Damien: I do!! Kaioken......TIMES 40!!!!!!!
Goku: Times 40??
Nylon: How??
King Kai: Your pushing it to far!!
Zooka: Come at me!
Damien: I will!!!!

Damien then leg sweeps Zooka. He then kicks him into the air landing combos on him he then ends it with a kick. Damien then fires a neo tri beam at him.

Damien: NEO TRI-BEAM!!!!!
Zooka: Guaa?-

Damien then charges up one final attack. He then leaps down to the area getting Zooka.

Zooka: Guahhh!!!! W-What are you doing?!?!? You'll take both of us out!!!
Damien: That's the POIIINNNTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
Zooka: Gua-!!

A giant explosion happens with Zooka out of the ring and Damien being launched back on the ring.

Announcer: DAMIEN IS THE WINNNER!!!! WHAT AN AMAZING MATCH!!
Damien: I-I won??
Announcer: NYLON'S TEAM WILL PROCEED TO THE FINALS!!!!!

To be continued... happy 4th of July