Quiet Time

"Whose adorning let it not be the outward adorning of braiding the hair, and of wearing jewels of gold, or of putting on apparel;"
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭3‬:‭3‬ ‭

Adorning means  "to arrange," "to put In order," "to decorate.

Peter said let it not be outward ,meaning there's nothing wrong being beautiful but it should start within (inner man).
The act of becoming more beautiful and attractive by allowing God to live within me.

1.Braided hair - head

How do I braid my hair spiritual ?
The bible say we should put the whole armour of God,Helmet of salvation has something to do with head.

"And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:"
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭17‬ ‭

When I put on the helmet of salvation, I can avoid sinful thoughts and understand what is good and true.

How do I avoid sinful thoughts ?
By renewing my mind with word of God ,daily...not only when I'm doing my quiet time but all the times.

"And be not fashioned according to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God."
‭‭Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭2‬ ‭

Wait in the presence of God,

"but let it be the hidden man of the heart, in the incorruptible apparel of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price."
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭3‬:‭4‬ ‭

Hidden man ,is the Kruptos man...So instead of focusing on my outer man (which is my body) I should focus on my spirit (inner man).

Instead of following a superficial path to seeking beauty, Peter calls on Christian wives to cultivate beauty from the inside out, by developing a gentle and quiet spirit. That's a beauty which is valuable to God.