§*~*§

She left the house and the stuck out her right arm

BANG 

The night bus appeared 

She payed for her ride and then got to diagon alley. 

First stop Gringotts

§*~*§

 Violet walked into gringotts and patiently waited in line.

"Next"

" Hello, may your gold flow through the halls and your enemy's fall at your blade" Violet said politely. To say the goblin was shocked was an understatement. He nearly fell off his stool.

" Hello,  my name is Alaric how may I help you?" He asked

" would like to speak with the potter vaults manager please."

" As much as I appreciate you for being respectful... what gives you the authority to say that?"

" I am Violet Potter and I will take a inheritance test to prove it." 

" Very well follow me"

§*~*§

"Ragnarok this girl claims to be the potter heiress and says that she I willing to take the inheritance test to prove it"

" Hello mr Ragnarok, may your gold flow through the halls and may your enemies fall at your blade."

Shocked  " hello dear please cut your finger with the knife on the shelf and drop three drops of you blood on this paper."

Violet did as she was told and they watched as words slowly formed on the paper.

Name: Violet Adira Potter

Age: 7

Blood Status: pure blood

Creature(s): Half vampire

Mythical being:Infinity Phoenix, Kitx(kitsune and phoenix Hybrid) , Goddess

Father: James Charles Potter 

Sirius Orion Black( Blood adopted)

Guardian: Albus Dumbledore( Illegal)

Mother: Lily Potter née Black(kidnapped by Dumbledork and made Evans, real name is Lillian Aqua Black)

Godfather: Sirius Orion Black and Severus Snape

Godmother: Alice Longbottom

Soulmate: Tom Marvolo Riddle

Core : neutral/ Dark grey

Abilities: 

Metamorphmagus 100% blocked

Core 85% blocked

Parseltongue 90% blocked 

Parselmagic 100% blocked

Elemental power 0% blocked

Light and dark powers 0% blocked

Ice power 0% blocked

All powers to ever be Imagined

Natural Occlumens 100% blocked

Natural legilimens 100% blocked

Compulsions:

Loyalty to Albus Dumbledore,Molly Weasley, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and Order of the phoenix.

Hate to Tom riddle, Severus snape, Slytherin and all things dark

Obedience to Albus Dumbledore

Marriage contract to Ronald Weasley

 Love potion to Ronald Weasley

Heirships: Black, Scamander, Flamel, Gaunts( by soulmate), sanguine, Riddle ( by soulmate), Slytherin

Ladyships:

Mortem, Vita, Fatima, Peverell, Potter, Valencia, Emrys, Le Fay, Pendragon, Merlin, Magic, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff ( the houses were chosen by the founders)

All blocks and potions made by A.P.W.B.D

§*~*§

Vaults: too many too list 

Main vaults: potter ladyship vault 36311357986686326744762212578908533699522590 G

 7764267255362525252672819290119282828286643568991825S  1234321568766778987550863246455455578997652131489899086410075249976N

Magic heir vault: error too much money 

Albus dumbledore has been taking 100 000G each month from the potter vault since the Halloween lord potter died.

The money gets shared to Molly, Ronald, Hermione, Ginny and himself.

Properties too many too list

"Ragnarok please remove all compulsions and potions and return all the money that was taken back to me. And please give me a two way box so I don't have to come to gringotts to much. Connect it with my potter lady ship vault please. I would also like to claim my lady ships and heiress rings.  Also please nullified the marriage contract. I also want to remove Dumbledore as my magical guardian."

"Mhmm anything else you would like my dear?"

"Yes so my soulmate or Voldemort has made six too many horcruxes. I will tell you all of them please find and give the to me through the box. Thank you."

Ragnarok shook with the idea of someone making six horcruxes. " alright we will get that all sorted up anything else?"

" Um... yeah so Sirius black never got a trial so please arrange one for him say that lady potter asked for it." 

" Alright my lady"

§*~*§

After getting all of the block removed Violet decided to shop a bit. She got all the stuff she wanted including a trunk mansion.now she stood in front of the shop dragon fire . She entered and immediately a girl came up to her and asked if she was to get a wand. Violet responded yes and girl told her to move her hand over the woods and pick out the wool with the most lure and do the same with the core. In the end she got an ebony wand with basilisk venom and phoenix tears as the core. 

She went back to Gringotts and Rangoon gave her a portkeyed necklace for her. And she said the word and teleported to the potter manor.

Hi this is phoenix/ Nixxie I really didn't have many ideas and when I got the ideas it was the middle of the night so will be some mistakes ... but thank you all for reading and please vote for this story this is my first story!

§ Nixxie §

1082 Words