Ch. 24: Gremlin's Downfall

Start from the beginning

"I'm done playing." Kikimora said, slamming it on the ground as Luz falls backwards after barely dodging it! "Any last words, Human?"

"Just one." Luz said, before standing up. "WEH!"

Kikimora was knocked away by the pink, purple, and blue Weh attack.

'I don't know if King has a name for that move, but I'm calling mine the "Bi Blast."' Luz thought.

"What the Titan was that?! How can you even do that?!" Kikimora asked in shock.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Luz teased with a smirk.

"Grrrrr!" Kikimora growled as she fired the cannon at Luz again!

"WEEEEH!" Luz screamed, unleashing the Bi Blast again!

The cannon blast was burst as Kikimora was knocked back, flying out of the robot! She fumbled and rolled on the ground as Luz walked up to her, cracking her knuckles.

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy this." Luz said, with a wide smile.

"So am I." Kikimora said, slowly grinning as she got up.

The robot, which Kikimora set to autopilot, formed a blade with its arm and stabbed Luz right through the chest, blue blood coating it, as it threw Luz to the side, slamming her into a rock. Kikimora climbed back into her robot and walked over to Luz.

"Say goodbye, Human." Kikimora said.

Before she could do anything, a bullet grazed her cheek, creating a deep cut.

"Ahh!" She yelled.

"Get away from my daughter!" Camila said, her pistol smoking.

Kikimora growled as Amity and Gus, being the only ones able to help, stood next to her.

"You want to die along side her?" Kikimora asked, as blood rolled down her cheek, "Fine!"

With a snap of her fingers, the robot suit/mech turned to the trio and prepared another laser cannon blast!

Amity and Gus flew by the blasts on their staffs, while Camila dodged the blasts. Amity shot fire at the robot, while Gus used his illusions to cover them with a smoke cloud.

"You think that will stop my suit!? It has infrared!" Kikimora said.

"But you don't!" Camila shouted, firing another bullet at her.

The bullet hit her in the eye, but it didn't kill her... unfortunately.

"AAAAAAAAH!" Kikimora screamed, falling to the ground as she held her right eye!

The bullet had lodged itself in her eye, punctured through her hand hair! Luckily, it it wasn't for her hand hair taking most of the force, Kikimora wouldn't be screaming right now.

"She's distracted!" Amity said, making two spell circles and trying to take control of the robot.

"Oh no, you don't!" Kikimora said, pulling out a remote and clicking a button to cause the robot to control itself.

The robot turned to Amity and rushed at her, planning to attack her as she flew on her staff.

Acting fast, Gus flew by and nearly knocked the robot down! It gave Amity a chance to hit it with a blast of fire magic! As they fought the robot, Kikimora slowly got back on her feet as Camila came out of the smoke!

""¡Sorpresa, pequeña perra demonio!" Camila shouted, pistol whipping her into the air! "That was for my daughter!"

"Grrr! Another annoying human!" Kikimora said as she flipped in the air, drawing a spell circle and blasting multiple magics blasts!

Camila dodged almost all of them... except for one, which sent her flying back and hit a tree branch, making her flip in the air and land on the ground... hard.

"Camila!" Amity and Gus yelled.

"Mom!" Luz said, almost healed and rushing over.

Camila was limp, her limbs in unorthodox positions, blood was coming out of the back of her head from the impact, and Luz couldn't tell if she was actually breathing or not. Naturally, like you do if you see someone in this kind of position, Luz figured the worse. She started crying and the distraction gave Kikimora the chance to climb back into the robot.

"Don't worry... you'll be joining her, human." Kikimora said, pointing the canon at Luz.

She fired and Luz turned around.

"RAAAHHHHH!"

An orange shield formed around her, blocking the blast. The shield went away and Luz stood up. Her eyes glowing completely blue, as well as her mouth glowing blue, and her fangs were longer and extended. The snarls she let out, were... monstrous... even for a Titan.

'LUZ?!' Gus and Amity thought in shock at seeing her.

"What?!" Kikimora said, pulling back.

"RAAAAAAAH!" Luz roared again, a shockwave of Bi Blast spreading everywhere around her!

Kikimora's robot was knocked to the ground and Luz walked over to her. She climbed up the robot and smashed her and through the cockpit shield and grabbed Kikimora by the neck!

"AAAH!" Kikimora screamed before she was pulled out and held held her in the air with one hand.

Luz's hand got tighter against Kikimora's throat, Luz only saw red, and she wouldn't stop until this little gremlin was dead!

Kikimora gagged as she began to claw at Luz's hand but it kept healing with every injury! She kept trying while kicking her feet in the air as she turned to Amity and Gus.

'Help me! Please!' Kikimora thought, crying tears of pain from both eyes.

Even if half of them were tears of blood, it didn't dampen the silent cry for help.

"Luz, you need to stop!" Amity said, rushing over, wanting to snap Luz out of this, "Yes, she deserves to die, but you don't need to be the one to do it!"

"You're too much of a good person to kill someone!" Gus shouted as they arrived to Luz's sides.

"Grrrr." Luz growled, developing tunnel vision to focus on Kikimora slowly dying!

Seeing this and trying the only thing she can think of, Amity grabbed Luz by her cheeks and gave her a kiss on the lips. It was enough for Luz to drop Kikimora as the glow began to go away.

"MMM?!" Luz let out in shock before melting into the kiss, wrapping her arms around Amity.

"Huh! Huh! Huh! Huh! Huh!" Kikimora breathes deeply, holding her throat as her tears slowly stopped.

'S-She almost killed me. I-I almost died.' Kikimora thought as her life flashed before her eyes, showing her everything she did from birth to adulthood.

Looking up to the trio, she noticed that they were distracted and used that as the chance to climb into her robot.

Not to fight but to run away. Kikimora didn't have the will to fight a losing battle anymore. She got pretty far, until Boscha and Amelia, along with the rest of New Hexside, stood on a cliff with flaming grudgby balls.

"Where do you think you're going?" Boscha asked, crossing her arms.

"You wouldn't leave without giving us some more advice, right, MIKI?" Amelia asked with a devilish grin, having revealed the truth to everyone before coming her.

Kikimora looked nervous, while Boscha just glared at her.

'She gave Amelia a broken nose.' Boscha thought, 'NO ONE hurts MY flower and gets away with it.'

"Attack!" Boscha said, pointing at Kikimora.

"YAAAAH!" New Hexside screamed as they rushed/jumped forward, attacking Kikimora with spells and grudgby balls!