Chapter 1- The Lost One

AAAAAAAA!!!!. Where the heck am I? Someone?

Steve Marshall was a 14 year old boy. He loved to explore and learn new things. But this young boy was so stubborn sometimes. Then one day when his mother had told him to pack up is bed, he refused to listen. His mother started to yell. Steve Bradon Marshall, You pack up your bed young man!!! steves mother cried aloud. NO! I am not going to listen to you!!! Steve replied. Then why don't you just move out of this house!!! Steve's mother replied. Then all of a sudden Steve jumped out of the window and escaoed. Then when his mother was waiting for a reply for Steve, she did not hear anything, She walked upstairs stomping so hard the whole world would shake. When she slammed open the door, he was ofcourse gone. She staretd to get worried and called 9-1-1 . By this time it was 1:00 p.m. While Steves mother was calling the police, he was off on his way to a deep forbidden forest, where nobody would know where he was. Then all of a sudden he heard police sirens. When he hears that go off, he knew it was his mother who called them. Now he started dashing through the tree's like no other cheetah. While he was running his mother was panting. Finally the police was right in front of Steves mothers house. She started to say, Please help me. My son and I had a argument and when I went in his room, he was gone. Pleaseeee. Help me! Please!! The mother cried out. 2 hours passed. The police was still searching for Steve. Then 9:00 p.m. passed. The police said I will contact you tomorrow mam.

 The end for this chapter!!! Next chapter coming up. Hope you enjoy this one!