Back to PCA

I woke up early the next morning. It was the day were going to head back to PCA. I was excited to get back and see Logan. I pulled on a pair of leggings, my turquoise PCA hoodie, and a pair of flip flops. I packed my bags and went downstairs. Chase was already there eating breakfast. I grabbed a muffin. Natalie was driving with us to see the school. We got into the car and we drove to PCA. It felt good to be going back. We got to the campus. Chase and I got out and grabbed our bags.

"Chase!" someone yelled. I recognized the voice it was Zoey. Chase ran over and hugged her.

"Whose that?" My dad asked.

"The girl Chase is in love with and my one roommate" I said. My dad nodded. Chase brought Zoey over. I hugged her.

"Alright dad we'll see you..." Chase started to say.

"No I cleared out some time. I want to see the school" my dad said. We all walked onto campus. We all went to my dorm first.

"Wow this is nice" my dad said. I put my bag down on my bed.

"Don't you want to add more color to your side of the room? Boy's like more cheerful girls." Natalie said.

"No not really" I said. I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and saw Michael. I hugged him. Chase gave him a hug after. Then I looked outside and saw Logan in the hallway holding a flower. I let out a small excited screech. I ran and jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist. I forgot my dad and Natalie were there. My dad cleared his throat.

"Whose this?" He asked. Logan put me down.

"Dad you've met Logan before" Chase said. "He's been my roommate for the entire time I've been here."

"Right. What I'm confused on is why your sister is jumping on him" my dad said.

"Yeah me too" Chase said sarcastically.

"Dad, Logan and I have started dating" I said. I waited to see the reaction. My dad walked up to him.

"The only reason I'm trusting you is because you are Chase's roommate. Hurt my daughter and I will hunt you down" my dad said.

"Understood" Logan said. They left to go see Chase's room. Logan took a deep breath.

"You okay?" I asked. He nodded.

"I believe our hello got interrupted though" Logan said. I laughed and hugged him. He picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him again. I kissed him. I felt my phone vibrate.

"Can you reach that?" I asked. "It's in my back pocket." Logan managed to grab my phone and I opened it. I saw a text from my dad.

"What's up?" Logan asked.

"Dad wants to take me, you, Chase, and Zoey out for dinner with him and his girlfriend" I said.

"Could be fun" Logan said.

"Yeah but that means dressing kind of nice" I said.

"I can do that" Logan said. Logan kissed me again. We were so wrapped up in what we were doing that we didn't notice Zoey and Nicole walk up.

"Aw look at them" Nicole said. Logan and I broke the kiss. Logan put me down. I hugged Nicole. Logan went back to his room to change. I went into my room to try and find something to wear. I found a pair of skinny jeans, a black tank top, and a long flowing black sweater. I pulled on a pair of short black heeled boots. I curled my hair and put my make-up on. I met up with everyone and we left for dinner. It went well. Dad and Logan got along really well.