By the time they returned home you had dozed off also. Lillian almost squealed in excitement as she saw the two of you sleeping peacefully.

The movie turned out to be pretty boring so you didn't miss much by falling asleep. Once the movie finished Lex was going to wake you but then decided not to and just left you and Lena alone.

Lillian also went upstairs to her room so it was just you and Lena left downstairs on the couch. You woke up like an hour later since you were in a very uncomfortable position.

Sleeping while sitting up is not fun. Once you opened your eyes you saw that the room was dark and the tv was off. You checked your phone and it was just past midnight. You couldn't even remember falling asleep.

You didn't know what was the best way to handle the situation, but you knew that you wanted to at least lay down properly if you stay here.

You rub up and down Lena's back lightly to wake her without startling her. She opens her eyes as they are fixed on your face. You smile at her softly, causing her to smile back.

You tell her that the movie is over as she looks at the tv to confirm. You tell her that you fell asleep too and Lex was gone when you woke up.

She sits up, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes as her eyes lock with yours. "We should go to bed. This sofa isn't exactly comfortable," Lena states.

"Whatever you want, darling," you whisper, causing Lena to kiss your lips. A small chuckle escapes your lips as she pulls away. "Whatever I want, huh?" Lena smirks as she gets in your lap and connects your lips in a long, passionate kiss.

You let out a small moan as she slides her tongue into your mouth. You were usually in charge when it came to the intimate stuff, but you also found it kinda hot when Lena tried to take charge, not that you usually let her.

"We probably shouldn't- your parents and brother are home," you breathe out. "Well then you should be quiet," Lena smirks as she pulls down your pants.

You let out a gasp at her sudden boldness, especially since anyone could come down at any moment, though it was unlikely since everyone should be asleep by now.

Lena palmed your dick through your boxers as she watched you squirm slightly under her touch. She smiled to herself before pulling down your boxers, releasing your semi hard dick.

Lena smiled at you before placing a soft kiss on the tip while maintaining eye contact. She slowly started to stroke it before wrapping her mouth around the head.

You let out a quiet moan as she made contact with the tip of your dick. She sucked on it gently, slowly taking in more of your length.

She kept going for a while, bringing you towards an orgasm. "Fuck baby I'm gonna cum" you whisper as you get closer and closer to climax.

Lena keeps bobbing her head up and down not slowing down. You finally hit your high and release in her mouth assuming that's what she wanted since she didn't react to your warning.

She keeps eye contact with you as she slowly swallows your cum. You praise her for the good job she did before you pull her in for a kiss.

She gets off the couch for a second pulling off all the clothes covering her lower body as well as yanking off yours all the way down your legs as she only pulled them halfway earlier.

She got back on the couch hovering over you, she grabbed your dick as she kissed you, stroking it lightly to make it stiffen again.

She swiped it through her folds hitting her clit causing her to gasp into your lips, she slowly inserts it inside letting out a breath as she fully sinks down on it.

She pauses for a few seconds, not moving at all, adjusting to you inside her. She starts to slowly bounce up and down your shaft as she makes eye contact.

You grab her hips guiding her through the motion but not changing the speed or roughness of the strokes. You slide your hands under her shirt grabbing her breasts in each hand.

You smirk as she throws her head back in pleasure. In all honesty you were amused, this was the first time you did anything risky when it came to sex as you could always be as loud as you wanted when you were in your house.

Lena slightly sped up her bouncing causing a small moan to slip through your lips. "Fuck your dick feels so good inside me" Lena breathes out into your ear causing shivers to go down your spine.

You loved and hated the effect she had on you, you loved the sound of her desperate moans and you loved when she would talk dirty.

You loved watching her face as she tried to hold back her moans as she bounced on your dick. You pulled her in for a kiss before you started meeting her thrusts to get her closer to an orgasm, swallowing her moans.

Lena finally climaxed a couple minutes later as you covered her mouth with your hand knowing how loud she can get unintentionally. She continued to move back and forth ever so slightly as she got through her high.

Lena whimpered as she lifted herself off your shaft. You smirked at her face as she felt the slightly uncomfortable emptiness where your dick was.

Lena cuddled into your chest for a few minutes before you spoke up " we should get dressed" you say not wanting to fall asleep butt naked and someone to walk in on you in the morning.

"No, not yet" Lena replies "can we go again?" She asks softly. You just look at her lovingly as you nod your head seeing an instant smile appear on Lena's face.

You switch positions as you get on top of her. You waste no time in pleasing your woman as you push your whole length inside.

You start with slow teasing thrusts causing Lena to protest the speed begging you to speed up. You speed up slightly as you thrust a little deeper.

This seems to satisfy Lena as you perfectly hit her g-spot while also not making too much noise with your skin colliding.

This time her orgasm built up a lot quicker and so did yours. Just a few minutes later you both found yourself reaching your orgasm at the same time as you instructed Lena to wait a few seconds until you were ready too.

You continued to thrust very slowly to help ride out your orgasms and then pulled out once you went soft.

You kissed Lena's lips and down her neck before moving down between her legs to clean up her dripping centre before it gets on the couch.

You lick up every last bit of her juices as she moans softly by the feeling of your tongue on her clit. Once you finish cleaning her up you decided that one more couldn't hurt as you started to hit her clit repeatedly with your tongue.

You worked your tongue through her folds before plunging it inside her, bumping your nose against her clit for extra pleasure. Lena covered her mouth with her hands as she found it difficult to keep her moans at bay.

It didn't take long for her to cum again, starting to push your head away as you try to clean her up as she was overstimulated.

You placed a small kiss on her clit before moving back up and kissing Lena's lips. She lets out a happy sigh as she kisses you gently.

This was for sure one of the better experiences together as it was less hungry and more sensual and intimate. The risk factor probably added to the enjoyment too.

You both got dressed and stayed on the sofa cuddling. You set an early alarm so you could wake up before anyone else.