"have the best time!"

the islanders all stood at the end of the walk away, luca looking to his closest mate in the love island villa, "bye, deji," dami looked back at luca as the islanders all laughed at that.

____

michael once again was in the kitchen, "anyway, moral of the night, no pineapple on the pizza," the italian boy said, "hashtag no pineapple," ekin-su said.

"yea, but who's the best at banana pancakes?"

davide looked at them, "tomorrow morning, nathalia and ekin-su are gonna make pancakes, and then we will judge who makes the best pancakes," davide said, as michael ate his strawberries from the bowl in his hand.

"do you know what i learned, my love?" ekin said to nathalia, "best way to end an argument is cooking," she said as michael furrowed his eyebrows at that, "so you can prove to me—"

nathalia looked at ekin, "i don't need to prove you anything," she declared as michael chuckled at that, "who are you for me to prove you anything?" nathalia said to the actress, "i'm ekin-su, babe and there's only one—"

nathalia looked at the turkish actress, "who is that to me? who's that to me, though?" she questioned ekin, "ekin-who?" michael and luca both chuckled, "oh, not ekin-su, ekin-who!"

the two boys chuckled at that, "it ends in the kitchen, tomorrow morning, be there," michael said, "the battle of the pancakes," nathalia said out loud.

michael jumping down from the counter, "tomorrow morning, the big event," he said when luca comes near to him as deji filmed them, "turkey versus brazil,"

michael chuckled at that, "turkey versus brazil," he said when luca nods his head, "ekin-who versus nathalia," he said to deji's phone, "let's get it,"

paige smiled at where her coupled up partner was, with the football player coming closer to the paramedic, coming in between her legs as his hand went to paige's legs as her arms went around his shoulders.

michael smiled leaning his head on top of paige's head, before moving back from her and placing a kiss to her forehead.

as the islanders all started to come inside, michael running his hand through his hair brushing his teeth with his other hand, wiping his face and mouth after washing them coming downstairs in his calvin klein navy boxers, "so, adam, becoming exclusive without exclusive? are you doing a dami?"

the lads laughed at that, "we're not throwing the exclusive word around there," adam stated to andrew who sat with michael on the football player's bed, "we don't like that word up in here,"

the davidson lad looked at his coupled up partner who came into their shared bed, his arm moving ad she rested her head on his arm, as her thumb rubbed across his tanned cheek.

____

"big day today, people," deji spoke when the islanders were all awake in the bedroom, "ekin-su versus nathalia," michael wrapped an arm around paige's waist, "are you ready for tasting?" he questioned the italian lad, "i'm always ready to taste,"

the davidson boy laughed, "how do you think dami and indiyah's night went?" danica questioned her fellow islanders, "i think they had a great time,"