"that's a shame, me and davide like the pineapple ones," ekin said as michael looked at laura, "and it starts," she chuckled at her friends comment, "no, i don't," davide said to ekin, "you said you did?"

davide shook his head, "not on a pizza," he said as nathalia looked at him, "that's an offence, right?" she said chuckling, "i was about to say an italian who likes pineapple in a pizza?!" nathalia said, "no, no pineapple, babe,"

"gosh, thank god,"

nathalia looked at ekin, "we're you like trying to say like you like just to please him?" ekin shook her head, "no,"

luca looked at ekin, "pineapple in pizza for italians is wrong," the fish monger stated, "that's an offence, babes, we don't do that, they don't do that,"

michael then saw ekin making a face, "and here we go," ekin looked to the newcomer, "have you got an issue with me?" nathalia looked at ekin, "no, i haven't got an issue with you," she said, "are you sure?"

"it feels like you have an issue with me,"

nathalia looked at ekin, "if i had an issue with you, i'll let you know, babe," michael ran a hand through his hair, "i feel like you have an issue with me," ekin said to nathalia, "ekin, she doesn't—" davide said to his coupled up partner, "maybe you have an issue with yourself, cos i don't have an issue with you,"

laura moved her hair behind her shoulder, "then i think you should drop the attitude and talk about—" nathalia looked to the actress, "what attitude is that? having fun and talking and laughing?" she questioned ekin, "what attitude is that?"

ekin then motioned to nathalia, "this attitude, lovely," michael looked to his coupled up partner, "paige, let's go—" the welsh paramedic nods her head, "yeah,"

she took laura's hand with her as the three walked away from the kitchen not wanting to be involved with ekin and nathalia's drama.

____

"i've got a text!"

"islanders, the hideaway is open tonight please choose a lucky couple to depend the night alone, hashtag sexy time, hashtag salon ready," luca read out from his phone.

"dami and indiyah,"

dami looked at them, "oh, my god, guys, seriously?! you want me to go?" the irish lad said, "i say davide and ekin," dami looked up to where deji was on the terrace, "shut the fuck up," the islanders all laughed at that.

"dami and indiyah!"

the islanders all head inside with the lads talking to dami as the girls all upstairs helped indiyah get changed into sexy clothes, "i've waiting for this since the beginning, man, actually, no, not since the beginning since i was with amber," dami said to them, "i've been waiting for this after amber, man! shit,"

"andrew," the irish lad looked to Andrew, "any tips? how do i open the salon?" andrew then started to say his tricks, "get the chocolate spread, mate, just use it,"

the lads all nod their heads, "yeah,"

the islanders all went to the front villa doers clapping their hands when indiyah came down, michael's arms wrapping around paige's shoulders as he stands behind her.